6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
MangaJoe
ChandaPanda123
MangaJoe
ChandaPanda123
Psh, Women are just as bad. And if you say you're not a hypocrite that makes you a lying hypocrite. There aren't many people who are not hypocrites.

I still stand by trying to be as little a hypocrite as possible... though I still end up being one now and then...

I'm not saying it makes anyone a bad person, it's good that you try not to be a hypocrite. It's just pretty much impossible to watch what you do and say all the time.

I honestly think this thread is more about trying to not be shallow though, because it really sounds like she just had a bad run in with a shitty guy.

Yeah, probably. Shitty guys ruin it for everyone.
ChandaPanda123
MangaJoe
ChandaPanda123
MangaJoe
ChandaPanda123
Psh, Women are just as bad. And if you say you're not a hypocrite that makes you a lying hypocrite. There aren't many people who are not hypocrites.

I still stand by trying to be as little a hypocrite as possible... though I still end up being one now and then...

I'm not saying it makes anyone a bad person, it's good that you try not to be a hypocrite. It's just pretty much impossible to watch what you do and say all the time.

I honestly think this thread is more about trying to not be shallow though, because it really sounds like she just had a bad run in with a shitty guy.

Yeah, probably. Shitty guys ruin it for everyone.

Tis why it may be hazardous a lot of the time, but I still like being the nice guy.
Questions for the Ladies

What's your opinion on the whole thing?
I don't really think men are hypocrites. I think young men will notice someone who obviously is made up to get attention or someone who looks easy, I mean I have a lot of guy friends and the majority of them aren't ready for a serious relationship and they're like... 19. Lots of makeup draws your attention. Also smaller women look weaker. It's the same thing with shorter girls, most guys like smaller girls. I think it's related to how they enjoy being the 'savior' leader kind of thing.

Is it just guys, or are girls hypocrites too? In what way?
Of course. I know girls who b***h to me about how lucky I am because my boyfriend does all these sweetheart things, but they put zero effort into looking for a dude who isn't an a*****e. They're on the market for like five seconds and then they get insecure because they're alone and head for the first guy they seem to see... and they wonder why they don't get a guy who treats them right. :S Of course this is just a handful of girls, not all.

Ever been hard done by by a hypocritical guy?
No.

Ever thought a guy was really nice and thought you were great for your personality then watched him go out with that hot girl who called you fat?
Nobody has ever called me fat. If a girl called me fat I probably wouldn't give a s**t because I seem to have attracted the guy I wanted, and hey if he likes 'fat' chicks bring on the ham!
I feel that you can be a hypocrite no matter what sex you are. I've known guys that will say they want a "natural girl" and go for the plastic. I've also seen girls tell a guy how much they really want a guy that is nice and understanding and either a) go out with the jerk or b) follow that up with a line like "I wish I could find a guy like you...but isn't you."

Anxious Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Okay, so of course I know a lot of men who fall into that category completely. However, I'm sure I know just as many women who do. Of course, I know more men and women who do not fall into that category at all.

It is asking for trouble, sweetheart, to make such broad statements. I say that out of a genuine desire to help you, though I suppose many others have probably said it by now, as well.

You were apparently hurt badly by at least one man like that, and it's normal to feel that way. But I'm sure you will get better soon.

<3

7,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
we're all human and therefor flod yes we are all hypocrites
Hey...what's wrong with being a hypocrite? I'm one and I love every moment of it. Honestly, to me, hypocrites are people who really wish and believe in something good, only they just don't have the will or power to act it out.

For example, I really think we need to cut down energy and save the world. But I can't, because I'll die without floor heating and airconditioners.

As for men...well...men are just men.
I agree with this
My guy friends are like this

They complain about certain girls..then date them
Like,my friend/off and on boyfriend always complainsabout scene girls..then we liked a few of them..and crap

Another close guy friend is the same..he complains about them..and has a MEGA crush on one

I dunno man
I've learned that humans in general are hypocrites. Gender has nothing to do with it. xd

But a lot of guys are like how you described because they're taught to say whatever to get the girls, even when they're completely lying.
glitter_nin
It's true.

Now I'm no feminist, I really enjoy spending time around the lads, I love them like brothers, but I have come to realise they are major hypocrites.

Why I hear you ask? I shall explain.

-They'll say they hate it when girls are skin and bones, then go out with a girl that when you see her in the changing rooms you can count her ribs.

-They'll say they like it when girls look natural, then go out with a barbie doll.

-They'll say personality is more important, then pick a complete cow as a date.

-They'll say girls don't give good guys a chance - well when have they given good GIRLS a chance?

Questions for the ladies:
What's your opinion on the whole thing?
Is it just guys, or are girls hypocrites too? In what way?
Ever been hard done by by a hypocritical guy?
Ever thought a guy was really nice and thought you were great for your personality then watched him go out with that hot girl who called you fat?

If YOU happen to be of the MALE race, here are some q's:
Are you a hypocrite?
If not, what kind of girl would you love to have? (Or do have, if you're a lucky person.)
If you think you are a hypocrite, why do you think that is?
Would you ever consider a sweet (possibly less attractive) girl you've been friends with for years as a girlfriend?

P.S: Stop bitching about how girls are also hypocrites, I never said we weren't *eye roll*.

I also stated earlier, I LIKE guys. Jeeeez.

HAY GUYZ I NOTICED THREE PEOPL DOIN STUFF AND NOW I THINK IM READY TO TALK ABOUT 50% OF HUMANITY

WHAT

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING

STOP LAUGHING
Everyone's a hypocrite.

Get over it.
I so agree with this xD
It's true, their hypocrisy bothers me to no end. xp
I dunno, really. The question really is about having a double standard, isn't it? I guess it's when you deny having that double standard that you become a hypocrite. I do have a double standard myself but I admit that (since it's pretty obvious anyway as I've been avoiding a lot of "plainer" girls that might like me "that way" for "prettier" or "hotter" girls who prolly won't be interested in me the way I am right now (which is why I have a over-compensation/rushed-self-improvement complex going for me right now).

I would like to be fairer than that though. No kidding. But ambition has always been one of the greater banes of my personality and it's an ongoing struggle, really. I'm rather sure that I'll probably fall totally and irrationally in love with someone who doesn't fit my inhumanly unrealistic "standards" and I'd come to the realization that I never did need those standards after all ô_ô

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff