• Money Never Sleeps 200
VIEW FROM ABOVE
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
I'm a Capricorn

User Image.

Me too.

User Image

ME THREE! dramallama

I would think maybe she doesn't know enough about astrology and signs. there's sun signs and moon signs and elemental signs and they all connect and relate even though some of them have some natural tendencies against each other they can be really good to balance people out.... Idk that's just MY opinion of course I don't know how well read the girl is.

If it where me I wouldn't care much and just give up. Not everyone will like you in the world. But that's just me >.>
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Gma Wolf
If I was a firm believer in "ASTROLOGY", my hubby and I would never have gotten married, for according to ASTROLOGY we should never get along.

Yeah!! according to astrology me and my sister should be mortal enemies! I SHARE A ROOM WITH THE CRAZY!! WERE GONNA GO LIVE TOGETHER VERY VERY SOON, AND ME AND HER O EVERYTHING TOGETHER!! which is why I cant fathom why her friend cant see that.

Only God knows!

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Your sisters friend is not your friend, so why bother?"
User Image
xXDarkNimeLoverXx

Yes I do and actually we have looked at dream books and astrology books together.
To her as long as im a virgo she wont like me.

Annnd just how exactly does she expect you to stop being a virgo? Go back in time and be magically born in another month? O_o

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"Your sisters friend is not your friend, so why bother?"
User Image

Because It really sucks, shes going to be at my house in the future and me at hers, I mean I thought I was her friend I buy her clothes, I even got her her favorite movie for Christmas, shes just so unfair to me. Oh well I guess your right, I know everyone in the world wont like me itss just this is a shock.

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Explosive Nads
If she's that ignorant, I don't get why you'd want to be her friend anyway.

Well shes my sisters friend I have no choice, shes going to be hanging around my house in the future and ill probably hanging around hers to. I get what your ssaying though, it just really upsets me.

I dont like half of my sisters friend their rude. Theres no way your forced to or your just being too nice

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Poshul
xXDarkNimeLoverXx

Yes I do and actually we have looked at dream books and astrology books together.
To her as long as im a virgo she wont like me.

Annnd just how exactly does she expect you to stop being a virgo? Go back in time and be magically born in another month? O_o

Its ridiculous right? It frustrates me, I mean I already have to hide if I do or do not have a religion cause people are so judging for ******** sake Idont want to hide my birthday to! Ooooh welll Screw people.

Dapper Informer

I would tell her that you aren't even suppose to take astrology that literal.
People like that are the same ones that look tarot cards and freak out because they get the death card...

Your sisters friend is just being silly and you shouldn't waste your time trying to talk or befriend her. Because chances are she's not going to stop until she decides that her little bit of taking that serious is boring. "And that probably won't happen until she loses a whole s**t load of friends over it."
That one person that was really informed about astrology doesn't post here anymore, does she?
Anyway, she would state that your friend is just looking at their sun sign and that it's pretty much useless on it's own. Have her read her actual full astrology chart and then her friends. They're by far more in depth than "you don't like this person". She might stop being mean to her after that. There are various sites that will tell you your astrological chart as long as you know your birthday, where you were born, and at what time.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Explosive Nads

Well shes my sisters friend I have no choice, shes going to be hanging around my house in the future and ill probably hanging around hers to. I get what your ssaying though, it just really upsets me.

I dont like half of my sisters friend their rude. Theres no way your forced to or your just being too nice

I know, but I mean jut to think I was a friend and just learn this now. I guess I should just say ******** it.

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Explosive Nads

I know, but I mean jut to think I was a friend and just learn this now. I guess I should just say ******** it.

I was just like you once. Always concerned about other peoples feelings and all that nonsense. People used me, lied to me, were two faced, and took advantage of me.Then something happened to me that I wont discuss on these forums. And now I dont care anymore. You should do the same and not let the person phase you. You'll be better off that way. Especially if she knows she's not getting at you.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Explosive Nads

I was just like you once. Always concerned about other peoples feelings and all that nonsense. People used me, lied to me, were two faced, and took advantage of me.Then something happened to me that I wont discuss on these forums. And now I dont care anymore. You should do the same and not let the person phase you. You'll be better off that way. Especially if she knows she's not getting at you.
You know what, your right, and thank you. Im not usually like this and I need to snap. So thank you. biggrin
thats dumb

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Explosive Nads

You know what, your right, and thank you. Im not usually like this and I need to snap. So thank you. biggrin

Cool just be smart about it. anger blinds people then stupid things happen. Get excited not angry.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
RoflPenguin

Cool just be smart about it. anger blinds people then stupid things happen. Get excited not angry.

Good advice thank you so much. That is true, just like I was blinded now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff