Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
my astrological sign is a virgo. Yes I am a virgo, and she is a gemini, and she strongly believes in astrology. My sister is a Virgo, she is amazing we are very close, and we do everything together.

Well my sisters friend is also a virgo, and I guess according to the books my sisters friend reads geminis and virgos are not supposed to get along. I get along with her very well (or so I thought) I have bought her clothes before, food, and I always give her a ride when I could.

My sister is kinda mean to her friend. I am the nicest I can be to her, but she doesnt care because the Astrology books she reads serves as her bible. One of those "It is written so it shall be." things.

I mean maybe I have been mean to her. Even my sister things its sad though, cause my sister admits that she treats her mean.
I have known this girl for a very long time, and her and my sister have been friends for a long time. Im frustrated because no matter how hard I try, no matter how good or bad I person I am, her judgment iss clouded because of the alignment and a book on the stars and galaxies.
I dont know how to feel, Ive tried so hard.
What would you guys and gals do? Would you let it blow over, or tell her how I feel. I feel that if I do tell her she would think it was because the placement of the stars.
I am not disproving astrology nor trying to approve them.
Sorry for some of my grammatical and punctuation errors.

Greedy Grabber

If she's that ignorant, I don't get why you'd want to be her friend anyway.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Explosive Nads
If she's that ignorant, I don't get why you'd want to be her friend anyway.

Well shes my sisters friend I have no choice, shes going to be hanging around my house in the future and ill probably hanging around hers to. I get what your ssaying though, it just really upsets me.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

You should be kind of glad, actually.
I mean I sure as hell wouldn't want such a retarded friend as her.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm a Capricorn

User Image.

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Sounds like a grace A twit, both for taking the book above her actual experiences and for not even being consistent with her magical thinking.

Sun sign is only the beginning when it comes to astrology, so it doesn't make a lick of sense to figure she has your character down based on that alone; there are many people who have a lot more influence in their personality from other signs than their sun sign. (IE: Someone who is sun sign X but has Mercury and their rising sign i Y and Moon in Z won't come across as a typical X)

Since it's bugging you. go ahead and say you feel like she's not giving you a fair shake, gently mentioning that reading the stars is a tool but neither written in stone nor all-encompassing. If she's really into it, maybe showing interest in learning about astrology together might be a way to get her to shake up her views of you (IE: look up a full chart for each of you and be all "Did you know we both have Jupiter in our 4th house? How cool is that!" wink

But don't hold your breath that she'll change.
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
I'm a Capricorn

User Image.

Me too.

User Image

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So wait...you are telling us she doesn't like you because of the month you were born in? neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cultist

emotion_awesome Ha, who takes horoscopes seriously anymore.
If I was a firm believer in "ASTROLOGY", my hubby and I would never have gotten married, for according to ASTROLOGY we should never get along.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
X sansmerci
Sounds like a grace A twit, both for taking the book above her actual experiences and for not even being consistent with her magical thinking.

Sun sign is only the beginning when it comes to astrology, so it doesn't make a lick of sense to figure she has your character down based on that alone; there are many people who have a lot more influence in their personality from other signs than their sun sign. (IE: Someone who is sun sign X but has Mercury and their rising sign i Y and Moon in Z won't come across as a typical X)

Since it's bugging you. go ahead and say you feel like she's not giving you a fair shake, gently mentioning that reading the stars is a tool but neither written in stone nor all-encompassing. If she's really into it, maybe showing interest in learning about astrology together might be a way to get her to shake up her views of you (IE: look up a full chart for each of you and be all "Did you know we both have Jupiter in our 4th house? How cool is that!" wink

But don't hold your breath that she'll change.

Yes I do and actually we have looked at dream books and astrology books together.
To her as long as im a virgo she wont like me.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Twisted Rainbow Insanity
So wait...you are telling us she doesn't like you because of the month you were born in? neutral

Precisely!!

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Gma Wolf
If I was a firm believer in "ASTROLOGY", my hubby and I would never have gotten married, for according to ASTROLOGY we should never get along.

Yeah!! according to astrology me and my sister should be mortal enemies! I SHARE A ROOM WITH THE CRAZY!! WERE GONNA GO LIVE TOGETHER VERY VERY SOON, AND ME AND HER O EVERYTHING TOGETHER!! which is why I cant fathom why her friend cant see that.

Lonely Phantom

Twisted Rainbow Insanity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff