Is Dominant and Protective 0.32704402515723 32.7% [ 52 ]
Is Submissive and Passive 0.037735849056604 3.8% [ 6 ]
Is Wild and Crazy 0.11949685534591 11.9% [ 19 ]
Is Calm and Emotional 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 45 ]
Is Irrational and Spontanteous 0.10062893081761 10.1% [ 16 ]
Is Organized and Planned 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Before getting with my boyfriend I never even really thought about marraige. But now I think it wouldn't be too bad.

What about you guys/girls. Do you want to get married? Even if your single now, is it something you look forward to?
ya it is im single and i wanna get married heart
I dont want to get married for many reasons
For one I'm a girl and I dont want to bossed around with no man
I want to be my own
I want men begging for me
I'd like to get married someday. 3nodding
Yah, I think it'll be a nice thing.
I don't really know why I'd prefer the calm and emotional ones...
maybe it's because I'm like that myself?
recently i saw this big wedding on desperate housewives
and i realized ill never be able to do that
really i cant do it walk while everyones staring music playing id run away scared neutral

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I've wanted to get married since I was very small. Heh I planned my wedding at 12years old.
And it's gonna be quite similar to it I think.

Though. Lately. I've been thinking about wanting a baby and engagement. Like. NOW. I'm only 16 though. But I feel so.. confident my relationship with my boyfriend will last and I just feel ready with him -sigh- It hurts me to know I'm a bit young or I'll be married tomorrow!
I'm 18... But either way I just think it would be nice to be married... And STAY married in stuff. I don't think I'd mind having a baby... Just after I'm married though.

Lavish Lunatic

I don't know exactly how this happened, but apparently I'm engaged so this is probably something I should be putting a little more thought into... sweatdrop

But my ideal wedding, the most awesome thing I could think of, I kinda stole from the 3rd pirates of the caribbean movie. The part where Elisabeth and Will are on the ship fighting all of these weird pirate guys and creatures that are crawling towards them, and whenever they have a free moment, they say a few "I do's" until they finally get to the end and they kiss on top if this big pile of fishy monsters they've just killed. whee

I'm weird, yes. But that is my idea of a perfect wedding.
I don't see the point.
It doesn't improve relationships from what I can tell.
I don't want children so I guess it's different for me.
And it's so much legal junk if you want a divorce.
50% of marriages file for divorce.
Eh not really. marriage seems to get in the way of things and besides that i dont want to have kids i want to live and traval but maybe ill change my mind and even so i am single as well but eh who cares XD
I don't believe marraiges should improve the relationship. If your relationship needs to be improved you shouldn't be getting married from the get-go.
I've already been married twice. I'm not in a huge hurry to do it again. I only want to do it once more and I'd like that time to be for keeps. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff