A 0.18333333333333 18.3% [ 22 ]
B 0.15833333333333 15.8% [ 19 ]
C 0.225 22.5% [ 27 ]
D 0.19166666666667 19.2% [ 23 ]
E 0.091666666666667 9.2% [ 11 ]
F and bigger 0.1 10.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I was a 36C , but since I got pregnant, I'm way bigger. That being said, I want my Cs back. Having big boobs sucks to me. Before I was pregnant, I never really wanted bigger boobs, and getting pregnant sort of confirmed that decision for me. I don't know how ladies with larger ones really handle it--it's been agony to me.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What's your breast size?
DD.

Do you wish you were bigger or smaller?
Smaller. Like a C would be good.

Have you gotten measured? Was it bigger or smaller than you thought?
No, did an at home measuring. I think it's right xd

Is it hard to find tops?
Absolutely. Button ups either gap at the breast section, or have to be huge to fit them in. Dresses are damn near impossible because the built in boob cups are tiny. Strapless is not an option because heavy boobies are heavy. Thin strapped shirts look silly because bras above a C cup are unattractive and have thick shoulder straps for support, and you don't want them to show. It's very complicated having big boobs.

Invisible Lunatic

I grew to a B after I gained weight, but they're shrinking a bit now that I'm losing it again. I wanna be an A cup again. I hate having breasts, they just get in the way of everything.

Yeah I've been measured. I was wearing an A for a long time not realizing that I'd gone up a size. I just noticed that the strap was tighter. Then I went in and they told me I was a B cup. Needless to say that's something I wasn't expecting.

It's kind of nice because it's easier to shop for bras when you're a B. Trying to find an A size in anything I like normally involves asking them to check storage to see if they have it in my size, which they usually don't.
Females;
What's your breast size? 34C
Do you wish you were bigger or smaller? I like my size.
Have you gotten measured? Was it bigger or smaller than you thought? Never gotten measured.
Is it hard to find tops? Yes, but that's because I have broad shoulders.

Dangerous Lunatic

I wear a 85G bra. But it's the shop's own measurement, so maybe my "normal" size would be... 90E or 85F? European size. I'm not sure though.

And goddamn no I don't want my boobs to be any smaller. Probably thanks to my previous sport hobbies and genes too, I have strong muscles and no back pains from having rather large breasts.

But finding clothes can sometimes be hard. Everything that doesn't stretch around chest will never fit me. But I can live with that.

Quotable Hunter

I prefer asses.
I was a B34, but those bras are too small now. I inherited my mom`s old bras because she outgrew them, and they`re C36 which are a bit too big on me. I have no idea what size in, haven`t been properly measured.

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Females;
What's your breast size?

About a 40 B cup.

Maybe a bit bigger. My boyfriend insists I have the perfect boobs to play with, since they're just the right size to do almost anything with, and bigger boobs usually just flap and slide everywhere, with a bunch to do nothing with. Don't know if he really does think that way, but I know his last ex had huge probably larger than D cup boobs. He and my mom also made the point my boobs won't sag, or as he added, won't sag like a bag of meat on a rusty nail. Which is true, unless my boobs explode and get huge after I have kids.

I'm surprised I'm a B cup at all - my mom is a G cup, and both my grandmas probably are. I seem to have taken off from my moms dad's side of the family (I normally take off from my dad's side) for bust ... Where woman are all B cups.

My mom forced me into going with her to a boutique to get sized and better bras (I rarely wore bras before this) . They told me a 40 C cup, but in European sizing,which is one size larger than USA sizes. My mom was stunned at her size (a H cup in European sizes). She thought she was a C cup, and had been getting bras of that size for many many years, and was thrilled about how comfortable the new bras felt.

Is it hard to find tops?

Nope
Females;
What's your breast size?
32C

I love my boobs and think they're perfect. Small enough to be perky and big enough to fill out my shirts nicely. Plus my boyfriend loves them as they are.

At home by myself and by my mom, not professionally in a store. For a while I thought I was 34B, but my bras fit awkwardly. Once I realized I was 32C, I was much more comfortable.

Is it hard to find tops?
Not at all. These babies fit well into just about anything.

Basatan's Waifu

User Image

✹ What's your breast size?
I'm a 30HH
I wish I was smaller for practical reasons but I'm content with them as is.
I have and they were a lot bigger than I thought.
Is it hard to find tops?
Very

Anxious Prophet

I hate having man mammaries but I also hate being fat in general

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
34D or 34DD depending on the brand. Pretty happy where I am, actually, but concerned for the future. My mom was a 32B before having me, and a 36D after. If I'm a 34D BEFORE kids.... eek !

I thought I was a 36C for the longest time, that's what Victoria's Secret had told me, then got measured by a pro. Went back to Vickie's recently, because I have gift cards, and asked someone what they had available in a 34D because I wasn't seeing much. She tried to sell me a 36C saying it was my "sister size". FYI, that's bullsh*t.
What's your breast size? 34C
Do you wish you were bigger or smaller? Bigger
Have you gotten measured? Was it bigger or smaller than you thought? I'm a small C sad
Is it hard to find tops? Nope
spacekitten
34D or 34DD depending on the brand. Pretty happy where I am, actually, but concerned for the future. My mom was a 32B before having me, and a 36D after. If I'm a 34D BEFORE kids.... eek !

I thought I was a 36C for the longest time, that's what Victoria's Secret had told me, then got measured by a pro. Went back to Vickie's recently, because I have gift cards, and asked someone what they had available in a 34D because I wasn't seeing much. She tried to sell me a 36C saying it was my "sister size". FYI, that's bullsh*t.

Wish I had these problems 4laugh

Lupine Labtech

Like, an E cup here. But I am rather fat, so it matches my body type. I don't mind it. I was wearing a C cup bra and went to get fitted and when the woman said E I almost shat myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff