Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awww I missed it!! I fell asleep sad
I've seen a solar eclipse. When I was in 6th grade. (about 6 years ago... wait maybe more I can't really remember) I just remember it was the last one in the millenium. Which scared me for some reason. Anyways I saw the eclipse via the news cast. They are so freaking amazing!
I saw the eclipse last night also. It was so bright It made the trees cast shadows
Haha, i didn't even know til my mom told me yesterday cuz she wanted 2 watch it but it was already 9PM(Eastern) I felt bad 4 her cuz i didn't really care and she really wanted 2 c it, but we'll just watch it in 2010. ninja

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
I saw it last night. Despite being on my 3rd night of having the flu, I forced myself off the couch to go outside into the cold to see it. The red it turns before going totally black is absolutely beautiful. 3nodding
I'm waiting for the solar eclipse. Lunar eclipses are nice, but I want to see the dark side of the moon. xB
Ahhh all of the pics were really great to look at.

My son and I tried, several times, to go out and see the lunar eclipse but it was just too cloudy and then it rained on top of that. After it started raining, we just said that was enough.

Hopefully we'll catch it in 3 years lol!
i coocked me up some cutty last night it was good and purple
omg i saw it it rocked
I seen it walked beneath the moonlit stars yesterday...it was quite nice....about froze my fingers off though. biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart
Yea, I saw it too last night, it rocked!
I couldn't see it either. In my country it started at 8:00 p.m., but 15 minutes later a dammed big cloud covered the moon and the eclipse couldn't be seen. scream
Oh I missed it and I didn't know that there was a lunar eclipse TçT
In my country it happened at 4 a.m, so it was impossible for me to wake up in order to see it!
Anyway there was such a frog I couldn't have seen anything...
I did watch it, on my way back from work on the ferry in Washington state. (: It was cool! All the kids I coach were like OMG LOOK THE MOONS DISAPEARING!!! D:!!!!! XD

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items