Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya,
Yes this is yet another topic on the fact of "does he like me?" and "he won't go away!!!" I'm pretty sure I'm not trying to get advice (yeah I'm another one of those teenagers who are worrying and second-thoughts or in other words confused) but yeah, I want to tell my story and see if anyone else has gone through this or anything similar..
Okay I'll start off with ... umm, I don't want to say his name so lets call him Dep for depressed (sorry to Johnny Dep lovers xd )
So here I am at high school, with people I've never said "hi" to in my classes and then I see a boy, who I felt attracted to. Well I'm a type of girl who sits back and chases someone without moving sweatdrop it's dumb I know but the chase is always more fun than afterwards neutral for me anyways..

So yeah I spent months liking him and then I found his msn addy. Naturally I wanted to know what his personality was like so I added him and talked to him..Dep was nice and funny so then I knew I really liked him.

But then months later, when we finally started going out, it sucked. It was actually painful to me, he was too shy, meaning he didn't want to hold my hand in public and when we STARTED going out, straight after he said yes (yeah he was too shy to even ask me even though I said i liked him) he said he loved me. It made me feel sick I was pressured to say yes (well he wasn't twisting my arm but there was pressure.. i forgot to mention all the talking and everything was online, again another sign of shyness stare ) So yeah after that, I picked out his bad qualities I didn't like and soon felt like avoiding him until he got sick of it and I broke up with him... also I felt like he wouldn't open up to me even though I tried, I would say everything to him and he wouldn't share his life with me except for a sentence or too...

Well that started from august 20 something and ended a week before 2 months.
Well now I like Mg (stands for mystery guy, a nickname I came up with so I could talk about him at school) who happens to be Dep's friend, and also who Dep hated last year because of something in year 6 neutral

yeah well anyway, I like Mg and I'm in the stage of 'chasing but not chasing' and he seems much more my type than Dep, he talks to me in public at least and seems more at ease with it, I'm still trying to see if he acts nervous around me. Well yeah I'm trying to see the signs of if he likes me.. I've seen him look at me and glance away, and since the summer holidays (it's summer here folks, I'm in Australia!) he's talked to me on msn every day, which is kind of a scary repeat from dep..

Soo yeah, any comments? Any one else been through this?
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
heart bump sweatdrop heart
If you make a big deal about relationships they fail.
ALWAYS.
Someone will feel smothered, or someone will get heartbroken.

Just make them fun, that's all that they should be about anyway.
Relationships feel best that way.
I think you should go for the MG dude.. if he seems more your type you guys would have a lot of fun together!
Go for MG, he sounds cool and laid back, you'll get along with him.
<3
Good luck.
But.. if you do go for the MG then... wouldn't Dep be kinda sad?
loveblackbutterflies
Hiya,
Yes this is yet another topic on the fact of "does he like me?" and "he won't go away!!!" I'm pretty sure I'm not trying to get advice (yeah I'm another one of those teenagers who are worrying and second-thoughts or in other words confused) but yeah, I want to tell my story and see if anyone else has gone through this or anything similar..
Okay I'll start off with ... umm, I don't want to say his name so lets call him Dep for depressed (sorry to Johnny Dep lovers xd )
So here I am at high school, with people I've never said "hi" to in my classes and then I see a boy, who I felt attracted to. Well I'm a type of girl who sits back and chases someone without moving sweatdrop it's dumb I know but the chase is always more fun than afterwards neutral for me anyways..

So yeah I spent months liking him and then I found his msn addy. Naturally I wanted to know what his personality was like so I added him and talked to him..Dep was nice and funny so then I knew I really liked him.

But then months later, when we finally started going out, it sucked. It was actually painful to me, he was too shy, meaning he didn't want to hold my hand in public and when we STARTED going out, straight after he said yes (yeah he was too shy to even ask me even though I said i liked him) he said he loved me. It made me feel sick I was pressured to say yes (well he wasn't twisting my arm but there was pressure.. i forgot to mention all the talking and everything was online, again another sign of shyness stare ) So yeah after that, I picked out his bad qualities I didn't like and soon felt like avoiding him until he got sick of it and I broke up with him... also I felt like he wouldn't open up to me even though I tried, I would say everything to him and he wouldn't share his life with me except for a sentence or too...

Well now I like Mg (stands for mystery guy, a nickname I came up with so I could talk about him at school) who happens to be Dep's friend, and also who Dep hated last year because of something in year 6 neutral

yeah well anyway, I like Mg and I'm in the stage of 'chasing but not chasing' and he seems much more my type than Dep, he talks to me in public at least and seems more at ease with it, I'm still trying to see if he acts nervous around me. Well yeah I'm trying to see the signs of if he likes me.. I've seen him look at me and glance away, and since the summer holidays (it's summer here folks, I'm in Australia!) he's talked to me on msn every day, which is kind of a scary repeat from dep..

My god you are horrible.
Stevie Poon
If you make a big deal about relationships they fail.
ALWAYS.
Someone will feel smothered, or someone will get heartbroken.

Just make them fun, that's all that they should be about anyway.
Relationships feel best that way.

Thanks 3nodding I'll think about that
Miscellaneous13
I think you should go for the MG dude.. if he seems more your type you guys would have a lot of fun together!

thanks for your advice

v i n t a g e r e t r o
Go for MG, he sounds cool and laid back, you'll get along with him.
<3
Good luck.

You too ^_^
Miscellaneous13
But.. if you do go for the MG then... wouldn't Dep be kinda sad?

Well yeah I'm kinda worried that Dep would be really jealous or something of mg sweatdrop
Ender19
loveblackbutterflies
Hiya,

My god you are horrible.

What exactly makes me horrible may I ask? If it's because I was really picky about the shyness thing, I can't exactly stop feeling that way could I?
Okay, I've got to go but if anyone finds this thread they're welcome to comment (whether its good or bad) So yeah, thank you and good night..
1.it's Johnny Depp

2. well, i think it kinda sucks to dump someone and then go out with their friend... depending on how close they are. did you ever seriously talk to dep about your feelings? and seriously, a little less than two months in not enough to go moping around
88aciel
1.it's Johnny Depp

2. well, i think it kinda sucks to dump someone and then go out with their friend... depending on how close they are. did you ever seriously talk to dep about your feelings? and seriously, a little less than two months in not enough to go moping around

Okay sorry about spelling it wrong, I always make typos let alone when I'm rushing sweatdrop

Well I'm not going out with Mg and thats why I'm reluctant to, Did you mean did I ever tell Dep I didn't love him or I stopped liking him??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff