Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pyroshii's Oppa

Sparkly Vampire

Go to the right fourm.
D<
xownagexx9
Cirdaine
Rank up before you play with them next.
And stand up for yourself against those guys.
You can't have your friend defending you all the time - he'll eventually get annoyed.
Tell them to go screw themselves. :]
Spend the night brainstorming the best and meanest comebacks you can think of to shut them up.
You're just giving them satisfaction by getting pissed off and leaving.

y dont u get rank up and kill them but that guy might be fake it might be someone who is tricking u

Yeah yeah, I know what that's like. I have a paranoid mother. Dx
And I can't rank up if I am playing with people who keep killing me.
As I said, I'm not like WOW at xbox games, except for uno and guitar hero. rofl.
elise efron
Bubbly Acid
AmazingTransparentMan
I think you should walk out of your house, and meet a real boy. biggrin

It's perfectly normal for her to like someone online at her age. (I'm guessing she's in her young teenage years.)

Heh, I'm not that young. x3
Almost 15. :]

Wow, maybe I am young.

Thanks for the advice too.

Yes, your still considered young, like myself.
But yeah it's normal X|.
And good luck, hope everything works out for you.
Cirdaine
You can't have your friend defending you all the time - he'll eventually get annoyed.
Spend the night brainstorming the best and meanest comebacks you can think of to shut them up.

y dont u get rank up and kill them but that guy might be fake it might be someone who is tricking u
Bubbly Acid
AmazingTransparentMan

It's perfectly normal for her to like someone online at her age. (I'm guessing she's in her young teenage years.)

Heh, I'm not that young. x3
Almost 15. :]

Wow, maybe I am young.

Thanks for the advice too.
AmazingTransparentMan

I have XBOX live as well, and alot of people just offend people on there to try and get a rise out of people. I would say not to get angry and upset or these silly remarks these childish people are telling you, there trying to make you upset. Next time you play with them, and they say something like ''Oh my god, you suck no one wants you here.'' Be like "Ha, yeah I do suck, and apparently your friend want mes here, because he keeps inviting me." Don't let people like that get a rise out of you, because thats what they want.
I_STEAL_YOUR_TOILET_PAPER
TALK TO HIM AND XBOX, TELL HIM HIS FRIENDS ARE BEING MEAN TO AND THAT YOU DONT LIKE THAT. AND TELL HIM TO PLAY WITH PPL THAT ARE YOUR RANKED IT WILL BE MORE FUN..........

If I told him, I'd be.. you know, emotional.
Guys don't like it when girls are emotional, I know that.
And I can't play with people on lower ranks, because it depends on the highest rank, so I'm always gonna be stuck with people better than me.
TALK TO HIM AND XBOX, TELL HIM HIS FRIENDS ARE BEING MEAN TO AND THAT YOU DONT LIKE THAT. AND TELL HIM TO PLAY WITH PPL THAT ARE YOUR RANKED IT WILL BE MORE FUN..........

Sound like typical gamer boys to me. Need to feel big and important on games cause they obviously suck at anything else.

Just get tough against them, play them at their own game so to speak. If your guy friend invites you back he must want you around even if they don't.
Cirdaine

Ooh, thank you. :]
I really really appreciate that advice.
AmazingTransparentMan

Hah, I forgot to mention in my first post that my mom doesn't let me date.
I just like him like a crush and I pretty sure he doesn't like me, so I don't really want to date him, I just want to keep hanging out with him.
I hate some of his friends.
I think I've been crushing on my guy friend for a while, but some of his friends are kind of mean. The guy I'm crushing on is a guy I met on xbox live, meaning I don't know him or any of the people I'm talking to. We're great friends and all, but I join a game with his friends and some of them start getting pretty mean.
We play Halo a lot and they're in really high ranks and I'm in the middle, so it goes for people who have higher ranks than me. My rank is 15 and all of my friends are like 35, so I usually have to play with people over the rank 30. So, I'm playing with people who are REALLY better than me and I usually only get about 5 kills and they get mad at me if our team loses. :/
I have no problem with that, really, I don't give a damn.
But recently when his friends are the leader, they boot me out of the party when they are playing ranked and they don't want me joining their clans and stuff because I'm not "good." And they tell me to leave because I suck and "no one wants me here." So I end up leaving, but my guy friend invites me back.
Also, they start saying crap about me saying I eat too much and that I'm breaking the law by having too much food in my house and they tell me to go cook myself something.
I'm not fat, I'm just a little chubby, there's a difference, and it really lowers my self esteem when they say stuff like that.
But when I get fed up with it and I tell them to stop they just mimic what I just said and it annoys me even more.
I really don't want to stop hanging out with my guy friend, he's the reason why I'm on my xbox all of the time, because he's great.
Sorry for the long post, but I just really need some advice.
How can I get his friends to stop?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces