DizzySnowFire

Here you go.

Thanks!
DizzySnowFire
WestFullMoon
DizzySnowFire

Here you go.

Thanks!

No prob. smile Good luck to both of you!

Sleuth

Haven't posted in here a while, presently in to someone else, she does go on gaia.
However last 3-4 days I've not seen her online, not sure if something hapened or is going on.
Or if her PC has had issues all of a sudden.

Noob

If someone could shoot me a PM that'd be lovely. My boyfriend is planning on coming here for March Break and I'm just super nervous and would like to talk to someone, or some people who have had experience.

Thank you so much.

Fuzzy Member

So, since neither of us have the resources to go globetrotting to see oneanother, I figured, what if we had some sort of virtual date for the valentine's day?

Only, I don't know any methods/products/whatever to do that with.
Oh and neither of us are sappy romantic types. I just figured something that would suggest romantic intent but feature the wild bizarre s**t that the internet can provide.

Also hi. Never posted here before, haven't read the thread, don't plan on becoming a regular in any capacity. I just figured this thread is likely to have romantic types who know better than I do how to tackle the day + the distance between us.

Indulgent Shopper

Just thought I'd check in on this thread! Haven't been here in forever.

Nice to see it's still going!
In a long distance relationship right now, 2 and half years and still going strong!

Newbie Genius

9,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Wigwam the Dodo
So, since neither of us have the resources to go globetrotting to see oneanother, I figured, what if we had some sort of virtual date for the valentine's day?

Only, I don't know any methods/products/whatever to do that with.
Oh and neither of us are sappy romantic types. I just figured something that would suggest romantic intent but feature the wild bizarre s**t that the internet can provide.

Also hi. Never posted here before, haven't read the thread, don't plan on becoming a regular in any capacity. I just figured this thread is likely to have romantic types who know better than I do how to tackle the day + the distance between us.

When my bf and I were long distance, we would do fancy dinner dates over google hangouts/ skype for special occasions. It was more silly than romantic but it worked for us.

Hilarious Informer

7,650 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Um, hello! I just saw this pop up and it was the only one I could relate too so....
I don't know where to start uh..
My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over a year now. I'm really happy with him.
We live in the same country but we live states away from eachother.
Edit: I forgot to add lol: The thing that sucks is he's often away for unspecified periods of time so it sucks not knowing when he'll be back. gonk

Fluffy Fatcat

I'm visiting my boyfriend in may!! He's in england and im on the west coast of canada. We've been together officially 7/8 months (neither of us know the day we decided to call eachother bf/gf)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff