Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cat

The_Manly_Succubus
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus
Hey guys, been a long time! What's been hanging in here?

It's been a while indeed! How are you? Doing amazing cosplays as usual, I see. razz

Ha ha ha! Thanks! I've actually busted out a TON of cosplays lately. @.@ And wedding planning, the usual, hah! We moved out to the swamp, which isnt so bad, I suppose.

That's awesome! Pictures?
And how's the wedding planning going? Have you decided on a date yet? I can't remember if you said that before.
sweatdrop
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus

It's been a while indeed! How are you? Doing amazing cosplays as usual, I see. razz
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

Wat? Seung Mina? I'm cool with this. heart

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.

Moonlight Pirate

So, now that he's on another continent for a few months and we're stuck with a six hour time difference, I'm having trouble coming up with things to message him about.

Does anybody else have this problem ever? He's normally so easy to talk to. My last relationship was online, so I had an easier time talking to that guy with text than face to face, but this time I'm more used to face-to-face and can't think of anything to say online.

Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus

Ha ha ha! Thanks! I've actually busted out a TON of cosplays lately. @.@ And wedding planning, the usual, hah! We moved out to the swamp, which isnt so bad, I suppose.

And how's the wedding planning going? Have you decided on a date yet? I can't remember if you said that before.
sweatdrop

I wouldn't have, we debated about it for awhile, lol. Originally we planned Feb of next year, but his family wants it moved to the summer, so they can go to the riverwalk in San Antonio. I keep saying it'll be way too hot for that, and besides, it's our damn wedding. They keep pushing though. We might move it, we have no idea.

As for pictures,

User Image
Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice

User Image
Ibuki from Street Figther

User Image
Scarlet Witch from Xmen/Avengers

User Image
Seung Mina from Soul Calibur 3

User Image
Lyndis from Fire Emblem
Eris Zephyr
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus

Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

Wat? Seung Mina? I'm cool with this. heart

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.

I'm sooooo happy with the way this version of Seung Mina turned out, specially since I only spent 4 days on it. Construction wise though, I really think it's one of my best. I patterened it all by myself, which made me really proud, lol.

Greedy Cat

The_Manly_Succubus

Summer in Texas, eek, I can just imagine. Would not be good at all if you faint from a heat stroke from the sun and the dress when it's your turn to say I do, lol. But oh, I'm excited for you! We are having more and more couples getting married in the group, it always a nice thing to see.

And I agree, the Seung Mina one is just amazing. Not that the other ones aren't good, of course, but wow! I really like them.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
The_Manly_Succubus

I wouldn't have, we debated about it for awhile, lol. Originally we planned Feb of next year, but his family wants it moved to the summer, so they can go to the riverwalk in San Antonio. I keep saying it'll be way too hot for that, and besides, it's our damn wedding. They keep pushing though. We might move it, we have no idea.

Actually, Texas heat isn't too bad - it's *dry*, but usually there's an awesome breeze going on, especially by the riverwalk. But I agree, it's *your* wedding, so you should have it when you and your SO want it. 3nodding
Almost 4 years. We met on myspace, by one click I saw him on a game. "Hot or not" He was hot. It went through a list of guys. He added me. If it wasn't for that one click I wouldn't have ever met him in person.User ImageUser Image
Everything fell apart today. We went into this already broken. He has mild autism I have my share of problems. I loved him. He never gets on here so he'll never see this. But I love you Miguel. But you have hurt me so much... We have been through a lot together. We fought hard for us. And we were so close.... just one more year before you could've been here. We fought everyday... I thought we had a lot in common. We still do. But We wont listen to eachother and we're too broken to try. You were my first love. I met you when I was 12. Your all I have know. I'm confused and hurt. I don't understand anything.
****This could've been my last post before I died.
I tried to vomit suicide and almost succeeded. I used to say how stupid people were. But its not just because of him. He was literally all the fmaily or friend I had. But were broken. We were weeks away from him visiting again. We both cant do it.
God, thank you for giving him to me. But why?

Aged Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
CatchEmAllXD
<snips message>
I tried to vomit suicide and almost succeeded. I used to say how stupid people were. But its not just because of him. He was literally all the fmaily or friend I had. But were broken. We were weeks away from him visiting again. We both cant do it.

I would like to say, I am thankful you didn't end your life. I don't know you, but I have certainly been in those positions where I felt life didn't matter anymore and attempted to end it. Personally, I am glad I didn't. Even though the future gave even more heart break, I was able to make a lot of new friends and for a time, new loves.

I wish I had an answer for you. I have asked the heavens that very question. Even recently with a relationship that ended. What could I have done differently to have kept her? Am I just that royally screwed up that I won't ever fine happiness?

I don't honestly know how to answer your question. To me, its a mystery. Just know, there are people out there that do care. It may not make sense and probably never will, but please don't give up on life or love.
So guys Q_Q I am Sad!
Me and Seto (Thats the name I call my love online because well it's the name I met them under. and I don't know if my love would be comfortable saying their real name) Have been good lately. The 19th would be 6 months. Anyway, reason I am sad. They are getting wireless internet in and getting rid of cable internet so I won't see my love for a few days. but I am sad because we were in the middle of a skype call when Seto's internet cut out. Like right in the middle of a conversation it was like *call disconnects*
Thank you... but my home life is such a crap hole I have nothing to live for. Both my parents have cancer. I'm going to die anyhow. I don't want to go through that freaking hell. I get abused all the time and were losing our house. I just cant...
Kaelan Mochrie
CatchEmAllXD
<snips message>

I would like to say, I am thankful you didn't end your life. I don't know you, but I have certainly been in those positions where I felt life didn't matter anymore and attempted to end it. Personally, I am glad I didn't. Even though the future gave even more heart break, I was able to make a lot of new friends and for a time, new loves.

I wish I had an answer for you. I have asked the heavens that very question. Even recently with a relationship that ended. What could I have done differently to have kept her? Am I just that royally screwed up that I won't ever fine happiness?

I don't honestly know how to answer your question. To me, its a mystery. Just know, there are people out there that do care. It may not make sense and probably never will, but please don't give up on life or love.

Diamond Regular

CatchEmAllXD
Thank you... but my home life is such a crap hole I have nothing to live for. Both my parents have cancer. I'm going to die anyhow. I don't want to go through that freaking hell. I get abused all the time and were losing our house. I just cant...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through all of that right now. It's not easy, I'm very sure of that. There isn't much we online-folk can say to help you though. I would strongly suggest you talk to a counselor that's available to you. It sounds like you're incredibly depressed and you need a counselor/doctor.
sad
I love the cosplay of Ibuki I love street fighter. You should try chun-li or one of the tekken characters. And your very beautiful btw smile
The_Manly_Succubus
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus

sweatdrop

As for pictures,

User Image
Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice

User Image
Ibuki from Street Figther

User Image
Scarlet Witch from Xmen/Avengers

User Image
Seung Mina from Soul Calibur 3

User Image
Lyndis from Fire Emblem
Yeah true... I have a consellor but we can badly afford for me to see her once a month..
Golden Romance
CatchEmAllXD

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through all of that right now. It's not easy, I'm very sure of that. There isn't much we online-folk can say to help you though. I would strongly suggest you talk to a counselor that's available to you. It sounds like you're incredibly depressed and you need a counselor/doctor.
sad

Aged Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
CatchEmAllXD
Yeah true... I have a consellor but we can badly afford for me to see her once a month..]

On that note, they do have county mental health therapists that work for free or on a sliding scale. ( pay what you can sort of thing )

Glad you're at least talking to us, if nothing else, its a positive thing in my book. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff