Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Pirate

Whelp, I ended up back here.

Hello, I was here before. The last time, things ended badly. This time, things are different.
I met the guy I'm dating through my coworker. He goes to a college nearby, where just about all of the students are either from out of state or country. (Because most Floridians are either too stupid or too broke to get into it. It's so sad. sad )

His family is currently stationed in Germany, and he's flying back there right now. He's going to be gone for four months. Which... isn't bad, but the time difference and my completely random work schedule is going to make communication difficult.

Sometime over the break he and his family will be moving to Texas, which will be his place of residence, I guess? He'll be coming back to Florida for school though.
Pierrot-Hime
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

Those pictures are so cute! You're both a adorable couple!

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.
Golden Romance
Take my love
Take my land

I love your new name! heart It's creative and full of flair.

I don't care
I'm still free

Dapper Gawker

klebold
Ugh, the distance is destroying us, for me at least... My situation, I'll keep it short, I'm 650 miles away, MA to Canada, got my passport, ready to go, just waiting to get more money from this part-time job, weekend security just sitting in my car, I got $1k right now and I make a little less than $200 a week, got taxes coming back soon, talked to the guy at the demolition site I'm watching over he said 3 more weeks probably, and 6 more if we decided to take another building down, but I won't be there for that. I want to leave as soon as possible. Jobs are hard to come by, so I need to wait until this one's finished. I got college in the Fall, I need to be back by August, possibly even late July.

She expects me to fully trust her, and I want to, I have to, seeing as how I'm going through with this trip and will be relying on her hospitality while I'm up there, but it's hard to trust her, when all these harsh truths keep on rising up about her, like things she's done with guys, I know it's all in the past, but I can't help but feel hurt from being lied to. She doesn't realize that lies hurt, especially in long-distance-relationships, and especially when they're white lies. All my life, I've made assumptions about people, and 90% of the time I'm right about them, and I got this solid one in my head that she's lying about something else, but I know for a fact that I shouldn't care, because all that matters is who we are now, and what we have ahead... but still, that doesn't mean she can lie about her sexuality, wouldn't you wanna know a little background on the person you love? A person you're dedicating a lot, to go see? I'm just afraid that I'll find something out about her when I get there and it will hurt me the deeper into the relationship we get, and I'll be hardpressed for a reaction, and I don't want to walk out on her, she's amazing <3

Ugh. I just got my Passport Card to visit Canada yesterday. It's lame how it costs $71 (well, $81 for me because I didn't have the proper birth certificate). Before, you just needed your State ID or Driver's license to cross the border.
I'm new here and just been kinda fluctuating between whining and growing bored in my long distance relationship. He and I are several states away and I feel like he won't put in the effort to come visit me even though he's told me many times that he can! wtf. He wants me to spend time over there but he lives with his family of 5. I live with 2 other people. I don't see his logic there. Anyway, we rarely talk everyday and I'm told that there should be constant communication and our convos last.. 40 minutes (at the MOST). The guy I tried this with before never made time for me and now this one won't either. I don't know why i bother sticking around..

Fashionable Vampire

Pierrot, you guys look so cute together!

Diamond Regular

Eris Zephyr
Golden Romance
Take my love
Take my land

I love your new name! heart It's creative and full of flair.

I don't care
I'm still free

Thank you!!
heart

Diamond Regular

Sifen Yamishi
Pierrot, you guys look so cute together!

Agreed times 1,000! Lol.
smile
Grelna
I'm new here and just been kinda fluctuating between whining and growing bored in my long distance relationship. He and I are several states away and I feel like he won't put in the effort to come visit me even though he's told me many times that he can! wtf. He wants me to spend time over there but he lives with his family of 5. I live with 2 other people. I don't see his logic there. Anyway, we rarely talk everyday and I'm told that there should be constant communication and our convos last.. 40 minutes (at the MOST). The guy I tried this with before never made time for me and now this one won't either. I don't know why i bother sticking around..
Take my love
Take my land

It's reasonable to feel that way.

Tell him the relationship needs to be worked on or it will fall apart. Let him know what you want, and also ask him if there's anything he wants. Inform him of what's upsetting you and ask him if there's something bothering him too.

Sounds like he needs to make more time for you, for you two to communicate and talk about things between you both.

I don't care
I'm still free
klebold
Ugh, the distance is destroying us, for me at least... My situation, I'll keep it short, I'm 650 miles away, MA to Canada, got my passport, ready to go, just waiting to get more money from this part-time job, weekend security just sitting in my car, I got $1k right now and I make a little less than $200 a week, got taxes coming back soon, talked to the guy at the demolition site I'm watching over he said 3 more weeks probably, and 6 more if we decided to take another building down, but I won't be there for that. I want to leave as soon as possible. Jobs are hard to come by, so I need to wait until this one's finished. I got college in the Fall, I need to be back by August, possibly even late July.

She expects me to fully trust her, and I want to, I have to, seeing as how I'm going through with this trip and will be relying on her hospitality while I'm up there, but it's hard to trust her, when all these harsh truths keep on rising up about her, like things she's done with guys, I know it's all in the past, but I can't help but feel hurt from being lied to. She doesn't realize that lies hurt, especially in long-distance-relationships, and especially when they're white lies. All my life, I've made assumptions about people, and 90% of the time I'm right about them, and I got this solid one in my head that she's lying about something else, but I know for a fact that I shouldn't care, because all that matters is who we are now, and what we have ahead... but still, that doesn't mean she can lie about her sexuality, wouldn't you wanna know a little background on the person you love? A person you're dedicating a lot, to go see? I'm just afraid that I'll find something out about her when I get there and it will hurt me the deeper into the relationship we get, and I'll be hardpressed for a reaction, and I don't want to walk out on her, she's amazing <3

Ah, I understand you completely. I'm in one remotely similar. It's hard to get rid of the nagging voice in your head and just fully trust them. You have to understand that some people hide their secrets by telling lies. The lie is told in the hopes that the one asking for such sensitive info will quit asking if they have some kind of an answer. The problem with that logic is, of course, the person lies about even the simplest of things, and the lies continue to grow, building up this identical wall of truths and fallacies. For me, it's a matter of thinking of another's welfare. I don't want to be lied to, it hurts to be lied to, but I understand why I am being told a lie. Being able to fully trust someone is accepting them even after all the lies. Perhaps I'm a sentimental fool for hoping one day he'll tell me everything I don't want to hear, but in the long run I'd rather hear it from him, and not a third party.
Hey guys, been a long time! What's been hanging in here?

Greedy Cat

The_Manly_Succubus

It's been a while indeed! How are you? Doing amazing cosplays as usual, I see. razz
Sophisticated Simplicity
The_Manly_Succubus

It's been a while indeed! How are you? Doing amazing cosplays as usual, I see. razz

Ha ha ha! Thanks! I've actually busted out a TON of cosplays lately. @.@ And wedding planning, the usual, hah! We moved out to the swamp, which isnt so bad, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff