Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay so I really like this guy that I met on Chatango and he really likes me. He's five years older than I am (I'm 11, 12 in two months) and he lives in Australia. I live in the US. But the problem is, I have to be up really late at night to talk to him and my mom doesn't like that. She doesn't even know I go on Chatango or even about this guy. She doesn't really understand me, either.

What do I do???
Ah-ha.. I date a guy who's 6 years older than me on the internet too XD
Hmm.. Eather you tell your mom, or you ask him if he can go on earlier.
Well you see you shou--

WHAT!?!

First off, you're 11. You have no idea what actual love is.
Secondly the age difference will become a problem when he turns 18. Why? BECAUSE YOU'LL BE 13 AND HE'LL BECOME A *****.
And it's a long distance relationship at that.

A long distance relationship between an 11 year old and a 16 year old. Dear god I hope you're a troll...
Don't be so harsh on her >__>
True love come's once you've dated a certain number of guys..
Ehh.. That was wrong too .__.
Just do what ever you want to do, and live your life
4laugh
User Image

First off, you're too young to be on Gaia.

At 11 years old, you should not be looking for serious relationships, and a long distance relationship takes a lot of commitment that you probably wont be able to handle. The fact that you live in different countries, practically across the world from each other, means you more than likely will never see this guy.

Be friends with him if you like, but don't look for a romantic relationship.

And I would tell your mother, if I were you. Just in case the guy is actually some crazy person who lives in the US and tries to kidnap you.

Friendly Member

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Trust what everyone else said. Although many say age doesn't matter, it depends on the person, but in most cases, 11 year olds are not old enough to go through the challenges of a relationship, let alone, a long distance one.

You should also tell your mother, it'll be worse if you don't and find out this guy is a stalker..he can say he's any age that he wants to say he is, you'll never know if he's being honest.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
no offense but eeew sad
Kaitos Wolfhaart
Well you see you shou--

WHAT!?!

First off, you're 11. You have no idea what actual love is.
Secondly the age difference will become a problem when he turns 18. Why? BECAUSE YOU'LL BE 13 AND HE'LL BECOME A *****.
And it's a long distance relationship at that.

A long distance relationship between an 11 year old and a 16 year old. Dear god I hope you're a troll...

This post made me lol xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces