Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I live in a too big of a city to notice other people sad
I like it this way. Small towns and gossip annoy me.

Invisible Humorist

Paris ls Burning
When I used to live in south Florida, we had the Witch of Wellington.
She was an older woman who wore all black. Her wardrobe consisted of long dresses that covered all her skin, high platform shoes, and interesting hats.
She was about 7 feet tall (once you figured in the shoes and hat) and extremely thin and she didn't walk, she shuffled slowly.
She didn't drive, so she could frequently be seen walking around and she went to Walmart on a regular basis. She's all over peopleofwalmart.com.

That sounds like a woman that used to scream religious phrases at people around my step dad's restaurant...she wore a long black dress but wore a long white shirt that advertised a church. She died though..

@OP there are too much for me to list

Anxious Prophet

Someone once said I've become one of her favorite characters around our campus because of my face fur.

I was right up on her favorites list with a guy on a unicycle.

Wheezing Fatcat

there's a couple that live around my neighborhood - he meows at people a lot and his wife looks dirty constantly. they go everywhere on bikes and always have bags of items hanging off them. they used to come pick their kids up from school when i was in elementary. he would meow whenever he saw me and i would look around for a cat until i realized it was just him.

then there's this lady that has a giant fro and thick rimmed magnifying glasses. nothing too special about her other than her looks.

Star

Ooh, ooh! There's a guy from my hometown who rides around on a unicycle all summer. He's kinda wobbly, but he wears a helmet and everything, so it's all good.

Also, at the swing dancing venue I used to frequent before I moved, there was a guy every girl knows as "Creepy Charlie". He's an older bloke who only dances with younger girls. He's not very coordinated, and he always gets way too close to the girls. All new dancers who visit are warned about him, but somehow he always snags a loner or a pity case...so he keeps coming back. emotion_donotwant
When I lived in Austin, Leslie was a famous homeless man who hung around downtown. He was pretty well loved and pretty much considered an icon of Dallas.
He usually wore women's clothing (he loved high heels and boas) and he ran for a mayor a few times.

When he died a few years ago it was all over the radio, and a day was named in his honor.

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
When I lived in a small town called Virginia City we had one homeless man in town named Bob. The story went he used to be a rich man until he went to Vietnam and lost his mind/memory and just left everything when he got back to the States. I always thought that story was bullshit but I liked him and I always gave him my change. Then one day he got in an argument with a cop and the cop shot and killed him. I cried when I found out. Poor Bob.

Tipsy Prophet

She has many names, but I simply call her Bus Lady. Anyone who's ridden the local bus routes has seen her. She carries her whole life with her in a gigantic suitcase and tarp on a dolly of sorts and talks to herself like she's on a Bluetooth. She's always got clean clothes and body, but nobody knows where she's going. She never talks to anybody. There's also Dread (named so because his hair is so filthy and mated, he has a single, disgusting dreadlock). He's an exceptionally filthy bum that hangs around one of the local supermarkets. He's an a*****e. There's also the Clarinet Guy. He plays on the street corners Downtown and is, like, 100. I think he died a few years ago. Robot Mike is this guy that dresses like a robot Downtown and ******** with children. You know you're from Denver when Robot Mike has ******** with you.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I know my nurse
cant remember her name though

then theres the happy psych guy who reminds me of lookin at a spider for some reason

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff