Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Codger

If you could live forever...

Would you?
Depends how I would obtain this immortality (and how it would work), but generally.
Yes.

And why or why not?
I'd like to continue watching human advancement (if any).

Sugary Cat

No I wouldnt want to be immortal. I wouldn't enjoy life as much as I do now.
I wouldn't want to live forever. Seems depressing. The only reason we do something with our lives is because we know that sooner or later, we can't anymore. Plus, I wouldn't want to see everyone just dying around me.

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'd really like to find out if there is an afterlife, so, no.

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Stahlherz
I'd really like to find out if there is an afterlife, so, no.

You have to remember, that if there isn't an afterlife (which i believe), there will be nothing to find out, so...

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kyotogero
Once you're dead you're donzo. nothing more to see, just blackness unless you believe in a heaven or hell in which case you're stuck in the same scenario of eternal mundane exisistence. either way it's going to be permanent so given a choice between being able to still experience and see many many futures or float around without consciousness or spend it in oblivion for all of eternity I would choose the former hands down.

Well said.. straight to the point and thoughtful... i tip my hat off to you. ( I tip alot of people i guess)
I would only prolong my lifer a period if needed, but I would NOT choose immortality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff