Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

kvlt elitist
Zion International
Just a question but do they also just lie there and take it like a plastic ******** doll too?

you should totally get one
They're expensive.

Mega Glitch

...Yipes... Those are human? I thought, aside from the last one, that they were computer generated models... I really do not mean that to be offensive; I honestly thought that. I figured it was going to be some sort of trend related to dating a digital avatar or something... That is... Not my cup of tea. They have every right to do that, but I can't say I can see why. It's just too uncanny valley, which is really ironic.

Dapper Lunatic

kvlt elitist
Zion International
kvlt elitist
Zion International
Just a question but do they also just lie there and take it like a plastic ******** doll too?

you should totally get one
They're expensive.

the doll or the person?
Both. The doll costs around 5-6 thousand and the woman costs even more with upkeep.
gonk Oh, what the beauty industry has created.

Dapper Phantom

People hate me for saying this, but I see nothing wrong with it. I've looked at Lukyanova's personal... Ukrainian Facebook thing. It's not Facebook but it's like it. She is traveling and having incredible experiences. She's a very spiritual person. I think the only thing that bugs me is she swears it's "all natural"... but it's pretty obvious she's had some work done (particularly on her breasts and nose). People swear this is horrible for her health but I have actually seen very little evidence. I think there are worse things she could do.
p i x i e d u s t
gonk Oh, what the beauty industry has created.
*Hums the thriller song*

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
Ghosty Pie
Scary scary scary

Dangerous Businessman

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Its because of goddesses like those that i've lost all hope of finding a decent looking girlfriend
Huh. A fate like that would drive me mad. Funny how they seem to want to embrace it.

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Doll-like?
Can be cute/pretty.

Living doll?
No just weird to look at.

Dakota is doing the whole hair/clothes/make-up to look 'doll-like', while Valeria just...everything. Nope.
Can't.
Ack.
So pretty. heart
RALPH.

emotion_puke

Greedy Capitalist

Rainbow Ladykiller

Dandrogyny
People hate me for saying this, but I see nothing wrong with it. I've looked at Lukyanova's personal... Ukrainian Facebook thing. It's not Facebook but it's like it. She is traveling and having incredible experiences. She's a very spiritual person. I think the only thing that bugs me is she swears it's "all natural"... but it's pretty obvious she's had some work done (particularly on her breasts and nose). People swear this is horrible for her health but I have actually seen very little evidence. I think there are worse things she could do.

If you're referring to the first chick- the barbie look-a-like, that is going to kill her back. Hence the "horrible for your health" comments people give. The amount of weight that she has on her upper body + very little back/mid body muscle = snapped back. I wouldn't be surprised if she wears a back brace at night, or under clothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff