Welcome to Gaia! ::

brutal palm tree massacre
Zavoloka
Zavoloka

Meaning?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You wouldn't understand.

How do you know that?

Well, I conjecture that based on your post, but I could be wrong. I have a strong feeling I'm not. But I could be. I suppose somehow you would need to show me that you know what it is to have an extraordinary life of value.

Quote:
Just signed for a 200+ year old house in a city that is more than 800 years old.

Along with millions of other people.

Quote:
Going to be married in 5 days.

Quote:
Firsts child due in March.

Quote:
Have a great job that pays more than most could dream.

Quote:
Have every book I could ever want to read.

Quote:
Have a supporting family that loves me.

Quote:
Life is good

Millions of other people think so too.

Mundanity: you're doing it right.

What is something in your life that millions/billions of other people aren't doing?

replying to you on gaia about how how her life isn't mundane

3,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
The only reason to bash someone that's happy about their life is because you're unhappy with yours. Disregard the troll from the beginning.

Good for you for creating a positive thread.

My life is good because I have a wife that loves me on my good days and my bad days. I am transgendered, but my (real) friends see me as I want to be seen and don't treat me awkwardly. My life is good because I am lucky in so many ways. I am in pain almost all the time, but that also gives me an incredible pain tolerance, which makes a lot of injuries not a big deal. I have gained recognition at my job (baker), and that makes me proud. I have enough money to live in an apartment and have food every day for myself and my wife, which is more than others less fortunate.
Congratulations with the wedding heart
Life's fine.

Congrats on wedding and kid! Do you know if its a boy or a girl yet?
Oh, geez >w<
I like this thread!

My life is good because the internet and books. The Lord of The Rings trilogy in particular. I'm also extremely proud that I've been working hard every night to improve my school GPA. I've been growing a lot lately, in the sense that I've been learning things, realizing things that I had never thought twice about before. I've also become better at expressing my thoughts lately, and all that other emotional junk. Oh, and my friends, are exactly what I've always needed. Always really really helps to have them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games