Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

The Earth King
Zavoloka
I'm starting to forget what it's like to have periods. o_O But I'm overwhelmed as to what it's like to feel something moving inside.
            x
            Well, you'll have them back soon enough. Haha.
            It must feel weird but in a good way, eh?

when I lay down at night I can feel the baby's heartbeat inside of me. When I hold my arms up and stretch a little I can feel my baby move around. I can feel my baby kick inside. Like you said, it's so weird, but so good. o_O

Just not looking forward to labor. >.>
brutal palm tree massacre
The Willow Of Darkness
The Willow Of Darkness

Yes, actually, it does.
Only they don't tout it as something amazing.
OH WOW! I STOOD UP! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

User Image

Eh, I usually feel amazement at being a consciousness in a body. I tend to move my body about because I find it curious.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

User Image

What is it like having water boil inside you?

if water boiled inside you
you'd be dead as a bed frame
js
yw
no homo

User Image

If you were a human, sure.

But someone obviously boiled you and your nature as a kettle has bled through you human disguise. You can't fool me. I could hear the hiss and whistle of the boiled water within you through the screen.

To get back on topic somewhat, is life as a kettle good at the present?

King Cutie-Pie

Zavoloka
when I lay down at night I can feel the baby's heartbeat inside of me. When I hold my arms up and stretch a little I can feel my baby move around. I can feel my baby kick inside. Like you said, it's so weird, but so good. o_O

x
            Wow~
            That's something I'd like to experience some day but at the same time, I'm not ready for kids now or any time soon. Oh well. I'll just let moms-to-be appreciate it for me.

I hope you have a quick labour. 3nodding
The Willow Of Darkness
The Willow Of Darkness
The Willow Of Darkness

Yes, actually, it does.
Only they don't tout it as something amazing.
OH WOW! I STOOD UP! LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

User Image

Eh, I usually feel amazement at being a consciousness in a body. I tend to move my body about because I find it curious.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

User Image

What is it like having water boil inside you?

if water boiled inside you
you'd be dead as a bed frame
js
yw
no homo

User Image

If you were a human, sure.

But someone obviously boiled you and your nature as a kettle has bled through you human disguise. You can't fool me. I could hear the hiss and whistle of the boiled water within you through the screen.

To get back on topic somewhat, is life as a kettle good at the present?

It's not too bad, what's life as a pot like for you? Hopefully you're not still calling other kitchenware black.
Right now life's not that great. Is that bad? I think it's natural.

Genius

The Earth King
Zavoloka

x
            Wow~
            That's something I'd like to experience some day but at the same time, I'm not ready for kids now or any time soon. Oh well. I'll just let moms-to-be appreciate it for me.

I hope you have a quick labour. 3nodding

I wasn't truly ready at the time either, but when I found out it motivated me so much to get so much done and accomplish so much.

I'm sure you'll know what it's like some day and you'll both love and hate(mostly love) every moment of it.

At night I dream about what kind of person my baby will be o_o that is such an unreal thought.
Reyna224

Do you mean neutral?
Or is you life really just naturally bad? sad
Reyna224

Do you mean neutral?
Or is you life really just naturally bad? sad

Haha no I mean it's natural, in life, to feel up's and down's and my ride's just going down right now.
It's actually pretty good, my life, I just tend to overlook that when other things are on my mind. sweatdrop

Hellraiser

Zavoloka
ectogasm

My life is only good because my nails will have the dark side of the moon design on them.
I might get a nice pair of shoes.
Might get a job soon.
Might go to VanCon in August.

What is VanCon? :O

It's for the Supernatural cast.
Vancouver is where it is.
Finally a city near me and I might go if I get a job.
Wait, I most likely will anyways.

Dapper Ladykiller

Whoever said getting a house is not amazing hasn't lived in a craptastic apartment that flooded 4 times in the past year from s**t breaking.

Dapper Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zavoloka
Just signed for a 200+ year old house in a city that is more than 800 years old.

Going to be married in 5 days.

Firsts child due in March.

Have a great job that pays more than most could dream.

Have every book I could ever want to read.

Have a supporting family that loves me.

Life is good cool

So tell me, why is your life good?

your life is good! hope to find the one like you did someday... although i feel like giving up most of the time hahah congrats on everything though! smile

Greedy Grabber

You're happy?

How incredibly mundane!

You should be miserable like the rest of us!

Familiar Poster

I'm not dead yet. Hurray...Woo.
Yay I'm glad for youuu! mrgreen Have a fun wedding! I hope you have a healthy birth! Hope the job stays awesome! Wish the best to your family!

My life's pretty good also! I'm not complaining! The past few days I've just been hanging out, messing around, chilling.. having fun! i'm not complaining at all! Love my family and friends. There's been not that much drama! I'm glad!

Edit: rolleyes at all the sour-pusses in this thread! Ya'll suck! dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces