Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
the first time i smoked pot was in high school in this empty warehouse type thing, and my boyfriend at the time had put random couches in it and i was with my best friend and her guy. and i was the only one who hadnt smoked before then and we were blazing it and then i was getting all goofy and giggly, and they had to tell me i was high haha. i didnt even notice and i hadn't smoked that much either. i wonder if that building is still there. anyway, then my best friend went off with her bf and they ******** in the car, and then my boyfriend was like "let's screw babe" and i remember thinking it was funny that he said "screw" lmao. and then we did and let me tell you, high sex is awesome.

hm, i've done ex, and cocaine.

for my 18th birthday my sister and her friends took me out, and we were gonna hit up some clubs and then a rave. they had coke and we did a few lines and then went dancing. before the rave started they gave me ecstasy and i felt so alive and everything was really just... nice lmao. i crashed hard that night and woke up feeling kind of shitty bc i wasn't feeling awesome and high. also i was sore as s**t, but that night was ******** awesome.
I had a space brownie the first time I got high on anything. Long story short, I ate way more than I should have and remained high for ~14 hours altogether. I was laughing to myself, my mouth and throat were really dry and it just became a very unpleasant experience. I woke up the next day and couldn't feel my legs and my mind was still in a fog.

First time on shrooms was a lot of fun. I sat in my room with my friend and basically just took in all the morphing shapes and colors on the wall. On the come-up, the walls appeared to have this glowing green matrix-like thumb print pattern. We went for a walk around my neighborhood and kinda just marveled at the trees and street lights. A cat started following us. Felt like we were in Alice in Wonderland. Then we went back to my room and just talked til 8am.

Mdma, I was spending the weekend w/my boyfriend and his friends in his dorm. We stayed up all night talking and listening to music. His friends left to let us have sex and that was pretty wonderful too.

Salvia was just really, really awful and scary.

Dangerous Citizen

Smoking pot is nothing. Embrace that s**t, try to meditate or whatever you do that's predominantly introverted after you blaze one down.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Brother Kam
Valtiel the Watcher
Brother Kam
Valtiel the Watcher
Brother Kam
Valtiel the Watcher

I no longer hev a car. it was destroyed beyond all recognition.

Oy, that's a mood killer. Mine's held together with duct tape and hopes and dreams right now until I can get another job lined up. If you have 10-15$ you can get a 30 count bottle from that website with free shipping and have it in 2-3 days.

At least down there you have a better public transportation setup compared to here. Sucks about the car though, what happened?
I do want to go to a doctor so I might see if whatever I have right now is just a stupid cold or if it is some sort of bacterial thing. at least then I will know whether or not it will be worth it to get fish antibiotics.

Yeah but are there any reasonable health clinics there? And if there are do you have insurance? I myself just got on medical which makes me feel like a gross waste of tax money but I've had an ear infection for two months and I have like -900 dollars to my name right now.

At least they don't usually let people die here, you could always go to a hospital but meh. Not worth the bill, though most of my friends have hospital bills they just don't pay claiming that it doesn't effect your credit which sounds like bullshit.

How's the weather down there?

Also what happened to your car? I hope you weren't in an accident.
I was actually. I am alright though, my recent doctors visit has nothing to do with it. I have no insurance since I have been having this ongoing uphill battle with covered california.

My dad is going to help out with the bill and I am hoping that just to get a regular exam for a cold that it won't soak me too bad. though I guess I'll just ask when i go through the door.

That sucks. If it's just a really bad cold I'd just start with some natural cold remedies though if you're as broke as I am it's not like you have a ton of money to spend. If I lived where you do right now I'd be homeless, lol.

If it's any consolation, the only reason I got immediately approved for CC was because my life is totally fu**ed right now. At least you have contact with your family, I've screwed up badly enough to lose contact with most of mine.

If there is an omnipotent being somewhere up there, they're really trying to see how much I can take right now, I'm sure you share the feeling.

If you don't mind my asking, what are the symptoms and how long have they been persisting?
coughing, wheesing, shortness of breath, muscle aches all over. the doctor said it's probably some sort of viral infection which means antibiotics will mean NOTHING to it. i just wish I would stop coughing since my throat is so god damn raw from it. hot toddies and such are useful. I just wish my last paychecks didn't bounce.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff