Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Leaf

I've always wanted a giraffe tattoo, but after thinking about it for two years, the idea is getting old. Mainly because giraffes are becoming less appealing to me, and what I like changes way to often. Plus, I hope to go into film or television, and the time it takes to cover tats isn't worth it. So I don't plan on getting one for a very long time.

Wrathful Giver

10,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
I have three long stemmed roses between my shoulder blades. When my grandmother was alive, she would say "Look at us, three generations standing right here." So I got three roses to represent me, my mom, and my grandmother. Most people who see them thing I just got them to be pretty, in fact the artist didn't even ask, but next in greek I'm getting "the knowledgeable will understand" tattooed under them, because you have to know me to understand.
Tattoos are addictive. I've gotten 2 on my chest within a year.
I love tattoos. In my opinion, they are second most beautiful form of art, right after music.
I have 3 and I want more, just need some money. All my tattoos are extremely meaningful to me and I love them.

I hate that society (the work force, mainly) look down on people with tattoos. Just because we have tattoos, doesn't change who we are as a person. It's becoming a lot more accepting these days, though, which is awesome. I was actually talking to my boyfriend about it today, and maybe in about a hundred years, tattoos will become accepted everywhere.
they're kinda becoming overrated now imo
and i hate the people who say that people should accept them in the workplace or whatever
um stfu! forcing people to accept you means you're not an accepting person yourself
to each their own no?
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

[******** YEAH.
seriously. this is my favorite topic.
I adore you for posting this <3

where do you work? (area/shop)
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Ghosty Pie
I have a Ke$ha tattoo

lol of what??

you best be joking.
there's no point. nooo point.
oh gnarly
and i hate the people who say that people should accept them in the workplace or whatever
um stfu! forcing people to accept you means you're not an accepting person yourself
to each their own no?

hate away.

in my opinion, you should only get a tattoo(s) if they are for you.
best to have some meaning.
to answer your questions.

I have three.

"Keberhasilan adalah suatu perjalanan bukan suatu tujuan."
meaning success is a journey and not a destination.
It was my first tattoo, and It's in Indonesian because that was my first language, and I lived there for six years. It has great meaning, and It helps me overcome working in the medical field, and seeing what happens there.
& I have a swallow. general peace & freedom. I adore it.
& the number "13" on the face of my hip.
which may I say! tickled ._____.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

I want a pig as a tattoo, but not for a long long time.

User ImageUser Image

Why a pig??

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Margo Channing
I've always wanted a giraffe tattoo, but after thinking about it for two years, the idea is getting old. Mainly because giraffes are becoming less appealing to me, and what I like changes way to often. Plus, I hope to go into film or television, and the time it takes to cover tats isn't worth it. So I don't plan on getting one for a very long time.

well if you truely want a tattoo then you will take the time to cover it but thats whenever you decide on a tattoo. which can take ppl forever lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
greek_priestess
I have three long stemmed roses between my shoulder blades. When my grandmother was alive, she would say "Look at us, three generations standing right here." So I got three roses to represent me, my mom, and my grandmother. Most people who see them thing I just got them to be pretty, in fact the artist didn't even ask, but next in greek I'm getting "the knowledgeable will understand" tattooed under them, because you have to know me to understand.

Thats pretty awesome i love when ppl get tattoos for there family

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
medic61310
Tattoos are addictive. I've gotten 2 on my chest within a year.
trust me i know i have gotten 6 in the last year biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
SPAstronaut
I love tattoos. In my opinion, they are second most beautiful form of art, right after music.
I have 3 and I want more, just need some money. All my tattoos are extremely meaningful to me and I love them.

I hate that society (the work force, mainly) look down on people with tattoos. Just because we have tattoos, doesn't change who we are as a person. It's becoming a lot more accepting these days, though, which is awesome. I was actually talking to my boyfriend about it today, and maybe in about a hundred years, tattoos will become accepted everywhere.

well tattoos arent really accepted everywhere but more and more ppl are like ehhh whatever. but i truely hate when ppl look down on me for having them i simple just smile and keep walking.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
oh gnarly
to each their own no?

this is all i have to say we dont force our tattoos down ppl thoarts they have a hard time with not starring and not keeping their mouth shut.When ppl see my dad in town they talk mess about his tattoos well let me see oh yeah my dad fought over sees and has been protecting ppl everywhere just so they can live another day. he has served for 24 years and i am happy my dad is tattooed it makes him happy and expresses himself that way.And guess what tattoos use to be very common back in the day royalty when get tattoos to show how high up in rank they were. Benjamin Franklin had tattoos!! We have had multiple presidents that have tattoos. Oh lets see in houston there is a completly tattooed judge who loves his tatoos and is still getting more. So you know what think what you want bout tattoos they are a form of art and id rather die with my stories on me then die naked.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
vera kyoro
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

[******** YEAH.
seriously. this is my favorite topic.
I adore you for posting this <3

where do you work? (area/shop)

i use to work in pasadena at crimson creations but left cause the owners were big dumbass lol im now bout to start work in alvin at wild wild west tattoos so yeah!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff