I have a Ke$ha tattoo

lol of what??

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Happy little toast
Tattoo's are a great way to express yourself, If I got one it would more be for the body art fact as I love pretty things so somebody who can defiantly draw would be ideal. I haven't been inked yet, can't wait for my first one although. :3
i can tell you right now whenever you get your first it wont be your last they are so addicting no joke lol so are piercing but that just me biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Queen-of-Sarcastica
I have two, but no camera to take pictures with.

One the back of my neck, I have the four music clefs lined up. And behind my left ear I have the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter.

They're self explanitory; both are things I love. I've played piano for years, and breathed music since I was a child. Harry Potter was the first chapter book I read by myself. He was my first love, from the time I was eight.

I feel that even if a day comes where I don't love these things anymore, the symbols will remind me of how wonderful they made me feel.

I love tattoos, and I would love to get more. But I want to be a teacher, and here in Canada it's considered largely unprofessional to have visable tattoos in many professions. sad

wow those are pretty unique lol and love you have meanings behind them and yeah true if you do loose interest in them you still have the memory of what use to be. i have a mustache on my ankle that me and my hubby both have. and even if me and him seperate i still have the memory of what we had whee

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
RossetteAmi
I wanna get a tattoo that says "don't worry be happy"
that would be awesome

Dapper Gekko

I have a tattoo on my left upper arm.
It's rather simple but I like it.
User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Happy little toast
Tattoo's are a great way to express yourself, If I got one it would more be for the body art fact as I love pretty things so somebody who can defiantly draw would be ideal. I haven't been inked yet, can't wait for my first one although. :3
i can tell you right now whenever you get your first it wont be your last they are so addicting no joke lol so are piercing but that just me biggrin

I used to have a few piercings but had to take them out for reasons, getting them back soon I hope.
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

i have 11 tattoos. most of them are small but they all have a big story behind them lol.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
svnoyi inali
I have a tattoo on my left upper arm.
It's rather simple but I like it.
User Image

i love it!!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Happy little toast
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Happy little toast

I used to have a few piercings but had to take them out for reasons, getting them back soon I hope.

nice lol i always take my monroe out then a month later am like i want it again and shove it back through. talk bout pain.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
sakura_munchkin
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

i have 11 tattoos. most of them are small but they all have a big story behind them lol.

what tattoos do you have?? and whats there meanings??
Look look look! In my sig! My newest baby biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
thats super cute!! whats the meaning behind it??
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon

Two peas in a pod for my twin boys, and purple sweetpeas for my grandmothers.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
WinoMeishuSlutfoxHoon

Two peas in a pod for my twin boys, and purple sweetpeas for my grandmothers.

Awe!! i love it!!

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I want a pig as a tattoo, but not for a long long time.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces