Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cutie-Pie

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
just breathe you will find one and get it when you are ready
            x
            Whenever that will be. I figure if I don't have it by the time I'm 30, then it's a no-go.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

lol well look idk you even if i was to get to know you this is gaia ppl make believe they are ppl they arent soo yeah sorry

Yeah, let's not have any faith in humanity and take even the slightest bit of initiative to get to know someone.

i can get to know you but that doesnt imply a free tattoo i have close friends i dont give free tattoos too cause then where does money come from?? i need a source of income and giving em away for free makes no money

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
just breathe you will find one and get it when you are ready
            x
            Whenever that will be. I figure if I don't have it by the time I'm 30, then it's a no-go.

why?? ive seen ppl older than 50 getting tattoos

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
She got it like 17 years ago when I was little as a present to herself. She's dying from cancer and I'll be doing it as a way to remember her.

Oh im so sorry.. sad Im getting tattoos for my parents to im gonna have a flower sleeve for my mom cause she loves to garden and im gonna get a aquatic sleeve for my dad cause he served in the coast guard his whole life.i am truely sorry for you though.
Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

awe thats so cute no joke
Thanks, do you have any yourself?

yeah i have my side tattoo which is Polynesia turtle cause im Hawaiian and its stands for protector which i am to my family. Then i have a hula fairy which my mom, grandma,and two aunties all are having/getting. Then i have a geisha on my foot that has cut a guys head off which stands for one of my sides a man killer lol as my grandma says.then i have a mustache on the side of my foot that me and my husband both have biggrin
Wow, thats a lot. They all sound nice.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

yeah i have my side tattoo which is Polynesia turtle cause im Hawaiian and its stands for protector which i am to my family. Then i have a hula fairy which my mom, grandma,and two aunties all are having/getting. Then i have a geisha on my foot that has cut a guys head off which stands for one of my sides a man killer lol as my grandma says.then i have a mustache on the side of my foot that me and my husband both have biggrin

lol im just getting started

King Cutie-Pie

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
            x
            Because if I've been hmm'ing and hawing over getting a tattoo for 10 years with plenty of opportunities to get it and not even jumping at the chance, then subconsciously, I probably don't want it.
            Unless if something drastic happens in my life that makes me want to have one.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

Nce, i love you're sig. FMA is awesome.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
            x
            Because if I've been hmm'ing and hawing over getting a tattoo for 10 years with plenty of opportunities to get it and not even jumping at the chance, then subconsciously, I probably don't want it.
            Unless if something drastic happens in my life that makes me want to have one.

lolz ok

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

why thank you i watch it every sat night and i love yours too its funny

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

I have the whole first season on dvd. Thanks
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

i can get to know you but that doesnt imply a free tattoo i have close friends i dont give free tattoos too cause then where does money come from?? i need a source of income and giving em away for free makes no money

Yeah, let's not give me a free tattoo as a show of faith in humanity.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

lol epic. i wwish i did.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

Yeah, let's not give me a free tattoo as a show of faith in humanity.

haha stop trolling.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

lol epic. i wwish i did.
I found it at wal-mart in the discount bin.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

lol epic. i wwish i did.
I found it at wal-mart in the discount bin.

What!!! omg ima bout to go bin diving in walmart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces