Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

the only b word a girl should be called is beatiful, bitches love that hahaha. and hell yeah get tatted up

Listen, I don't mean bitches in a derogatory fashion - I just don't know y'all by name.

User Image

I channel my inner Katt from time to time.

haha nice

King Cutie-Pie

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Well for ppl like you they invented laser removal for tattoos lol. so if you dont like it just get it removed. but im being serious it took me forever to come up with my first tattoo no joke. then i saw the design and it had meaning for me so i was like hell yeah thats what im getting lol
            x
            But doesn't that scar? And hurt? gonk If I were to get a tattoo, I would not be removing it, which is why I want to put as much thought into it as possible. And as I said, I do have it all planned out, but I think, just knowing me and how wary I am about getting one, it's probably best if I don't get it. It won't affect my life if I don't get it, it's not like I need it.
            It's not so much "what if I get the wrong thing?" that worries me, it's just a fear of buyer's remorse with no refunds if you get what I mean.
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

haha nice

So, when am I getting my free tat?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
I don't have one yet, but my mom does. I'd like one similar to hers. I'd like a red rose with a purple and yellow stained glass windo in the background.

Thats cute. I think its awesome to having matching tattoos me and my mom do too. So whyd she get that tattoo??
She got it like 17 years ago when I was little as a present to herself. She's dying from cancer and I'll be doing it as a way to remember her.

Oh im so sorry.. sad Im getting tattoos for my parents to im gonna have a flower sleeve for my mom cause she loves to garden and im gonna get a aquatic sleeve for my dad cause he served in the coast guard his whole life.i am truely sorry for you though.
Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

awe thats so cute no joke
Thanks, do you have any yourself?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Well for ppl like you they invented laser removal for tattoos lol. so if you dont like it just get it removed. but im being serious it took me forever to come up with my first tattoo no joke. then i saw the design and it had meaning for me so i was like hell yeah thats what im getting lol
            x
            But doesn't that scar? And hurt? gonk If I were to get a tattoo, I would not be removing it, which is why I want to put as much thought into it as possible. And as I said, I do have it all planned out, but I think, just knowing me and how wary I am about getting one, it's probably best if I don't get it. It won't affect my life if I don't get it, it's not like I need it.
            It's not so much "what if I get the wrong thing?" that worries me, it's just a fear of buyer's remorse with no refunds if you get what I mean.

lol you worry to much

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

haha nice

So, when am I getting my free tat?

haha you are funny i dont do free tattoos except on my family biggrin
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

Wow, you're charitable. =/

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
She got it like 17 years ago when I was little as a present to herself. She's dying from cancer and I'll be doing it as a way to remember her.

Oh im so sorry.. sad Im getting tattoos for my parents to im gonna have a flower sleeve for my mom cause she loves to garden and im gonna get a aquatic sleeve for my dad cause he served in the coast guard his whole life.i am truely sorry for you though.
Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

awe thats so cute no joke
Thanks, do you have any yourself?

yeah i have my side tattoo which is Polynesia turtle cause im Hawaiian and its stands for protector which i am to my family. Then i have a hula fairy which my mom, grandma,and two aunties all are having/getting. Then i have a geisha on my foot that has cut a guys head off which stands for one of my sides a man killer lol as my grandma says.then i have a mustache on the side of my foot that me and my husband both have biggrin

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

Wow, you're charitable. =/

lol idk you so why would i give you a free tattoo??
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

Yeah, I would never take the time out of my life to get to know someone so I could give them a free tattoo.

King Cutie-Pie

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
lol you worry to much
            x
            I guess.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

Yeah, I would never take the time out of my life to get to know someone so I could give them a free tattoo.

lol well look idk you even if i was to get to know you this is gaia ppl make believe they are ppl they arent soo yeah sorry

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
lol you worry to much
            x
            I guess.

just breathe you will find one and get it when you are ready
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

lol well look idk you even if i was to get to know you this is gaia ppl make believe they are ppl they arent soo yeah sorry

Yeah, let's not have any faith in humanity and take even the slightest bit of initiative to get to know someone.
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

I'd like the dragon or tiger, even koi fish.
I just wish they weren't so overrated now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff