Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't have one yet, but my mom does. I'd like one similar to hers. I'd like a red rose with a purple and yellow stained glass windo in the background.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I'd like to have one. I have it planned out and everything.
            But I'm such an indecisive person and I'm scared that I'll regret getting it or that I'll change my mind, so I think it's probably best if I don't get one. emo

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
I don't have one yet, but my mom does. I'd like one similar to hers. I'd like a red rose with a purple and yellow stained glass windo in the background.

Thats cute. I think its awesome to having matching tattoos me and my mom do too. So whyd she get that tattoo??

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
            x
            I'd like to have one. I have it planned out and everything.
            But I'm such an indecisive person and I'm scared that I'll regret getting it or that I'll change my mind, so I think it's probably best if I don't get one. emo

Lol. whenever you think of the tattoo you truely want then you will get it and wont regret it trust me i thought the same way then i got one for my heritage and then another and another. lol soon i will have my body covered.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

Thats cute. I think its awesome to having matching tattoos me and my mom do too. So whyd she get that tattoo??
She got it like 17 years ago when I was little as a present to herself. She's dying from cancer and I'll be doing it as a way to remember her.
I think tattoos on bitches is sexy. If I ever have the money laying around, I already have a tattoo planned.

King Cutie-Pie

Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
Lol. whenever you think of the tattoo you truely want then you will get it and wont regret it trust me i thought the same way then i got one for my heritage and then another and another. lol soon i will have my body covered.
            x
            I just know how I think. sad
            I'm the kind of person who will be in my dream wedding dress, crying and everything, but my head I'll be asking myself "what if I end up liking another one? What if this ISN'T the one and I just think it is?"
            I always need a second opinion, even if I know what I want.
            Once I get that "you can't go back" feeling, I get washed over by anxiety. gonk

Maybe some day, though... some day.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

She got it like 17 years ago when I was little as a present to herself. She's dying from cancer and I'll be doing it as a way to remember her.

Oh im so sorry.. sad Im getting tattoos for my parents to im gonna have a flower sleeve for my mom cause she loves to garden and im gonna get a aquatic sleeve for my dad cause he served in the coast guard his whole life.i am truely sorry for you though.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Venomous Vexation
I think tattoos on bitches is sexy. If I ever have the money laying around, I already have a tattoo planned.

the only b word a girl should be called is beatiful, bitches love that hahaha. and hell yeah get tatted up

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

Oh im so sorry.. sad Im getting tattoos for my parents to im gonna have a flower sleeve for my mom cause she loves to garden and im gonna get a aquatic sleeve for my dad cause he served in the coast guard his whole life.i am truely sorry for you though.
Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

i dont have any yet but i definetly plan on getting some!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
The Earth King
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
            x
            I just know how I think. sad
            I'm the kind of person who will be in my dream wedding dress, crying and everything, but my head I'll be asking myself "what if I end up liking another one? What if this ISN'T the one and I just think it is?"
            I always need a second opinion, even if I know what I want.
            Once I get that "you can't go back" feeling, I get washed over by anxiety. gonk

Maybe some day, though... some day.

Well for ppl like you they invented laser removal for tattoos lol. so if you dont like it just get it removed. but im being serious it took me forever to come up with my first tattoo no joke. then i saw the design and it had meaning for me so i was like hell yeah thats what im getting lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
starfire1491

Thanks. I'll be going to the same artist that did hers and she's coming with me. If it wasnt for her, I wouldnt love them as much as I do.

awe thats so cute no joke
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY

the only b word a girl should be called is beatiful, bitches love that hahaha. and hell yeah get tatted up

Listen, I don't mean bitches in a derogatory fashion - I just don't know y'all by name.

User Image

I channel my inner Katt from time to time.

P.S.

Do my tat for free holmes and you've got a deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff