Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bornes
Ugh I always got stuck playing Tails. And my friend who played Sonic was convinced Tails was a girl. I was like, no Tails clearly is a boy.

But it didn't matter because once Knuckles was introduced, he was the far superior character. emotion_dowant

Knuckles was pretty badass. XD I was introduced to him when playing Triple Trouble, but back then, I thought he was a girl for whatever reason.

Loiterer

Robotic lalanono
Bornes
Ugh I always got stuck playing Tails. And my friend who played Sonic was convinced Tails was a girl. I was like, no Tails clearly is a boy.

But it didn't matter because once Knuckles was introduced, he was the far superior character. emotion_dowant

Knuckles was pretty badass. XD I was introduced to him when playing Triple Trouble, but back then, I thought he was a girl for whatever reason.
Whaaat. How could you think Knux was a girl? Dx

I remember when Sonic & Knuckles came out for the Genesis. I had to show my friend that you didn't have to connect the S&K cartridge to another game. You could in fact play S&K by itself. That was a fun day. o:
Bornes
Robotic lalanono
Bornes

Whaaat. How could you think Knux was a girl? Dx

I remember when Sonic & Knuckles came out for the Genesis. I had to show my friend that you didn't have to connect the S&K cartridge to another game. You could in fact play S&K by itself. That was a fun day. o:

I'm not sure. It might have had something to do with the spikes. Maybe I thought since they were down, he was a girl, because I figured girl's wear their 'hair' down lol. I don't know.

I never had any of the Sonic games on the Genesis, but I had a couple on the GameGear. XD
I wish I met my wife yesterday, that's how I know I'm a guy.
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.
I am Jacque De Molay and I've wanted to be married since I was little. I want to kiss a girl on the lips some day. I want to see our kids grow up to be happy. I dream about a life at home with my love and her dog. I want to ride the schoolbus again and sit with her in my arms instead of looking outside at 4:00. I don't want to be jealous, I want to be a man. I want to be a man that eats dinner with my family and loves being himself. I look in front of me when it gets cold and I want to be cuddled but there is no wife! Where, oh where could my wife be? She's looking around and she doesn't see me. Am I confusing her being nice for liking me? I don't understand, help me understand. Sense will come when I'm in heaven.
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.
I am Jacque De Molay and I've wanted to be married since I was little. I want to kiss a girl on the lips some day. I want to see our kids grow up to be happy. I dream about a life at home with my love and her dog. I want to ride the schoolbus again and sit with her in my arms instead of looking outside at 4:00. I don't want to be jealous, I want to be a man. I want to be a man that eats dinner with my family and loves being himself. I look in front of me when it gets cold and I want to be cuddled but there is no wife! Where, oh where could my wife be? She's looking around and she doesn't see me. Am I confusing her being nice for liking me? I don't understand, help me understand. Sense will come when I'm in heaven.

No.
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.

No.
Why can't I get married?
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.

No.
Why can't I get married?

No.
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

That makes no sense.

No.
Why can't I get married?

No.
I really want to be loved.
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

No.
Why can't I get married?

No.

No.
The Peppermint Bunny
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay

No.
Why can't I get married?

No.

No.
Yes, I deserve to be loved.
Jacque De Molay
The Peppermint Bunny
Jacque De Molay
Robotic lalanono
Jacque De Molay
Why can't I get married?