Welcome to Gaia! ::

oo oo pick me pick me
I'm not a lesbian, but i'll gladly be your friend. =)
LayLaysWish
No, I am NOT discriminting against girls (or guys for that matter) who prefer p***s' And no, I am not looking for girlfriend, I already have one biggrin I am just looking for someone who I can talk to about my...urges...since all my friends are straight and freak out whenever I talk about my sex life. Some friends they are eh?

Maybe no-one wants to hear about your dirty kebab-licking sex life.
Quote:
I love Hannah <3

Things like that *Points up* make me look, blink, then look again. Because thats my name, and I Hate it. There are so many girls with that name... gonk
It's an awesome name.
Symmetrical. (SP?)
Oh snap I'm probably to late................ *sigh*
Quote:
It's an awesome name.
Symmetrical. (SP?)

Hah..thanks. I'd still rather have a different name...for ages after "Hannah Montana" came out, thats all my grandmother called me. Thats just one of the few reasons i dislike it. x/

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Pear Kitten

Are you discriminating against women who like penises?

Right, like if trying to find friends who listen to the same music is discriminating those that don't like it. If you want to go further down that line, I'd like to add that everyone should be bi in order to not discriminate anyone ("[a woman to another woman] You're not going to bed with me? You woman discriminator!" ) .

To OP: Yeah, yeah, I understand that feeling. Good luck on finding someone you can talk about it.
I'll be your friend. I am a mature lesbian who doesn't bat an eye when people talk about sexual things. I'm in a pretty serious relationship, so I'm not looking to get in your pants.
LayLaysWish
No, I am NOT discriminting against girls (or guys for that matter) who prefer p***s' And no, I am not looking for girlfriend, I already have one biggrin I am just looking for someone who I can talk to about my...urges...since all my friends are straight and freak out whenever I talk about my sex life. Some friends they are eh?

What it sounds like is you want to cyber.
Angel Kumara
LayLaysWish

What it sounds like is you want to cyber.

Wow...kinda sad that you think she just wants to cyber...kinda immature at the same time. I actually wonder how you get cybering out of that when all shes saying is she wants to talk about her urges? Some people actually need to talk about them with others to either get ideas or control their urges or to be led so they can be able to hold them off while they are with their other. I may be a guy and all but eh, I see nothing wrong with her wanting to talk about this or her being fully perv. Everyone is at times so meh. Anyway if you need someone to talk to them I can fill that spot. It really doesnt bother me. But all depending since your looking for a lesbian to speak to and have a friend.

1,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
8bit Pulses
Charon Eris
Why would you specifically want a friend for their sexuality? neutral

I would prefer to have friends who are straight.
Luckily the gay people I do hang out with aren't emo wannabes

:l

Dapper Hunter

i'm bi, but feel free to adds me. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items