Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

Brother Kam
If I ever find out I'm not sterile and somehow have a child, they survive to be old enough to work a computer and the internet and are proficient enough to come to the LD . . . I will cut their little homo fingers off.

Well then

Does this make YOU a criminal?

• What happens if they do?
      If GaiaOnline happens to be around that long for the day for my children to cruise the Internet and even come to GaiaOnline, it would be interesting, but nothing shocking. This place is pretty fun and some of the threads are great at challenging your views and making you think. It's a good place to see the many shades of people without restriction, really.

• What's going to happen here, if this little community of angst, drama, and back-and-forth bitching becomes repopulated by the spawn of those here today?
      It'd make the guessing game of which LDer is the parent so much more interesting.

• How do you think they're going to handle the fact that their parents, right up past the point of their birth, were here in this place, whining at eachother like a pack of PMSing seagulls.
      Chances are, they will have seen the behavior already. So not too different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff