pull a fake hit 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

But I ain't one to care.

I say beat his ******** a**. You can't just stab someone with a goddamn screwdriver like that. ******** got it coming. Screw that bull. Screwdriver in the cheek? The ******** is with that?

But don't stab him back or anything. In fact, try a threat first. He don't listen, beat his a**.

Naw, actually... I dunno. ******** it. I'm a passive-aggressive person.
You know what really scares people tag 187 insert name which means you are going to kill that person but do it as a threat to scare them or get a picture of them and make one of those t-shirts that say R.I.P. insert name and send it to them and they would get hella scared.
But it is a dirty game and that is all he probably had.

Meh, personally Mr. Northsider, I say let it go. I know it'll make you feel weak and s**t, but suck up your pride. If you really do s**t, you can start something way over your head, or you could end up in jail. But hey, it's your choice. I'd suggest not stabbing though, cuz that guy might snitch and get your a** in way more s**t that just kicking his a**.

Righty then.
Oh he already got what was coming to him but not by my hands but the guy that got stabbed.
GildedCondom
Nezhul
GildedCondom
I'm sorry..., but alot of you are a bunch of noobs at this s**t. Do it professionaly or GTFO. First of all I'd find out where the guy lives grab him in his sleep after sneaking into his bedroom at night, and tie him up n' s**t carry him to your house or wherever it is you'd execute someone ask him "Why did you stab my homie?!" if he doesn't answer tazer him with a 1,000 volts of electricity. If he still doesn't tell you start by breaking his fingers one by one on each hand if he continues to refuse. If he then does give you a reason be sure to have the information on file (not by writing it down but having someone smart enough to remember) then go to his homies house beat the s**t out of him and kill his entire crew.

You're ******** crazy. And here I thought I was crazy...

Not noobs, (stupidest word ever) Just that there aren't a whole a** load of gangster gaians.

Was that a compliment?

Coming from me? Meh. Could have been. If your crazier than me.... (I may not seem too bad but...)
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul

But I ain't one to care.

I say beat his ******** a**. You can't just stab someone with a goddamn screwdriver like that. ******** got it coming. Screw that bull. Screwdriver in the cheek? The ******** is with that?

But don't stab him back or anything. In fact, try a threat first. He don't listen, beat his a**.

You know what really scares people tag 187 insert name which means you are going to kill that person but do it as a threat to scare them or get a picture of them and make one of those t-shirts that say R.I.P. insert name and send it to them and they would get hella scared.

Meh, personally Mr. Northsider, I say let it go. I know it'll make you feel weak and s**t, but suck up your pride. If you really do s**t, you can start something way over your head, or you could end up in jail. But hey, it's your choice. I'd suggest not stabbing though, cuz that guy might snitch and get your a** in way more s**t that just kicking his a**.

Righty then.
Oh he already got what was coming to him but not by my hands but the guy that got stabbed.

What happened?
GildedCondom
K u z u
Just tell the police.

******** the police. Thats what they WANT you to do. Police, you cant trust cause theres alot of bad ones out there.
Yeah that is true if anything in my neighborhood happens than cops come to my house and yell at my mom and me and it makes her cry. they even come if it is as petty as someones house getting tp'ed.
Nezhul
GildedCondom
Nezhul
GildedCondom
I'm sorry..., but alot of you are a bunch of noobs at this s**t. Do it professionaly or GTFO. First of all I'd find out where the guy lives grab him in his sleep after sneaking into his bedroom at night, and tie him up n' s**t carry him to your house or wherever it is you'd execute someone ask him "Why did you stab my homie?!" if he doesn't answer tazer him with a 1,000 volts of electricity. If he still doesn't tell you start by breaking his fingers one by one on each hand if he continues to refuse. If he then does give you a reason be sure to have the information on file (not by writing it down but having someone smart enough to remember) then go to his homies house beat the s**t out of him and kill his entire crew.

Not noobs, (stupidest word ever) Just that there aren't a whole a** load of gangster gaians.

Was that a compliment?

Coming from me? Meh. Could have been. If your crazier than me.... (I may not seem too bad but...)

Be sure also you don't have a paranoid level-headed dipshit in your family either. By family I mean crew. I like using the word family.
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul

But I ain't one to care.

Righty then.

What happened?
Yeah i would be breaking a rule so i can't tell you(he is not dead though so calm down.)
GildedCondom
Nezhul
GildedCondom
Nezhul
GildedCondom

Was that a compliment?

Be sure also you don't have a paranoid level-headed dipshit in your family either. By family I mean crew. I like using the word family.
I don't know any paranoid person.
Well unless there is some serious beef and you might get murdered than everybody involved gets paranoid.
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul

But I ain't one to care.

Righty then.

What happened?
Yeah i would be breaking a rule so i can't tell you(he is not dead though so calm down.)

Ah, shoulda saw that one coming. Rules... Well, least some people follow 'em. Meh, whatever. I wasn't worried for his life or nothin. Don't know him, don't care.
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
Nezhul

Righty then.

What happened?

Ah, shoulda saw that one coming. Rules... Well, least some people follow 'em. Meh, whatever. I wasn't worried for his life or nothin. Don't know him, don't care.

Exactly. Who cares. I only care about my family and no, one else.

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well seeing as you are refering to your friends as "homies" and someone that is telling the athorities what happened a "snitch"... I'm going to say you're an idiot...

Tell the cop.
If you are that upset about your "homie" getting stabbed, tell the police so they can look into it. It's not like they are going to tell whomever they catch or anyone else for that matter who "snitched".

Do the right thing if you are so concerned...
foo dont tell copz n dont just sit around u find dat mutha fuka and u stab him twice u a G u know wut u gotta do
poisonousXrabbit
Well seeing as you are refering to your friends as "homies" and someone that is telling the athorities what happened a "snitch"... I'm going to say you're an idiot...

Tell the cop.
If you are that upset about your "homie" getting stabbed, tell the police so they can look into it. It's not like they are going to tell whomever they catch or anyone else for that matter who "snitched".

Here is the problem with people like you. Just because someone says homie they are illiterate or stupid. same thing with the whole snitch thing. what you won't tell on people your ******** retarded doesn't fly with me and it doesn't mean i am stupid.
Ryan XIV
poisonousXrabbit

Tell the cop.

Here is the problem with people like you. Just because someone says homie they are illiterate or stupid. same thing with the whole snitch thing. what you won't tell on people your ******** retarded doesn't fly with me and it doesn't mean i am stupid.

Alright alright, calm down. Don't let it bug you. It's a stereotype, and people gotta deal with them all the time. It's because a lot really can't spell or speak properly, and in case you didn't notice, she spelled a couple of things wrong as well. ( xd English major!)

Anyway... (I don't really mean the first commenter that this chain has followed) But a lot of people that act like they're the world twice over can't spell or even act remotely civil. That's what I hate about gaia.
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
poisonousXrabbit

Tell the cop.

Alright alright, calm down. Don't let it bug you. It's a stereotype, and people gotta deal with them all the time. It's because a lot really can't spell or speak properly, and in case you didn't notice, she spelled a couple of things wrong as well. ( xd English major!)

Anyway... (I don't really mean the first commenter that this chain has followed) But a lot of people that act like they're the world twice over can't spell or even act remotely civil. That's what I hate about gaia.
You talking s**t about my girl nutty now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff