nothing 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 4 ]
tell the cops 0.56578947368421 56.6% [ 43 ]
pull a fake hit 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Prophecy of the Storm
(Oh, and ignore the whole "live around gangs and you won't be successful" that the one guy is feeding you - my dad grew up in the Barrio of Texas and he's certainly successful... even though I live in a ho-bunk redneck state gonk )
Like how you say barrio.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

But I ain't one to care.

I say beat his ******** a**. You can't just stab someone with a goddamn screwdriver like that. ******** got it coming. Screw that bull. Screwdriver in the cheek? The ******** is with that?

But don't stab him back or anything. In fact, try a threat first. He don't listen, beat his a**.

Naw, actually... I dunno. ******** it. I'm a passive-aggressive person.

Timid Gaian

Let the police know would you rather have it happen again to another one of your friends or worse?
And just because your calling the police doesn't make you a snitch it just means your doing the right thing.
lol yeah my bad. hablo mejor en espaƱol. si los miran. a eso me refiero
Nezhul

But I ain't one to care.

I say beat his ******** a**. You can't just stab someone with a goddamn screwdriver like that. ******** got it coming. Screw that bull. Screwdriver in the cheek? The ******** is with that?

But don't stab him back or anything. In fact, try a threat first. He don't listen, beat his a**.

You know what really scares people tag 187 insert name which means you are going to kill that person but do it as a threat to scare them or get a picture of them and make one of those t-shirts that say R.I.P. insert name and send it to them and they would get hella scared.
But it is a dirty game and that is all he probably had.
Hermit-4577
lol yeah my bad. hablo mejor en espaƱol. si los miran. a eso me refiero
Yeah i can't really spell in spanish i only know i couple of words. but i can speak it perfectly.
Oh my god man, fo shizzle. You should like totally go all black on his a** and shank that ***** PLEASE

XD
xXHellBoundXx
Oh my god man, fo shizzle. You should like totally go all black on his a** and shank that ***** PLEASE

XD
Dude please don't be hella stupid. I don't talk like that and I'm tired of people saying s**t like that. the only thing i say is homie and a few other words. but i don't go around saying it like it is regular.
Ryan XIV
Nezhul

But I ain't one to care.

You know what really scares people tag 187 insert name which means you are going to kill that person but do it as a threat to scare them or get a picture of them and make one of those t-shirts that say R.I.P. insert name and send it to them and they would get hella scared.
But it is a dirty game and that is all he probably had.

Meh, personally Mr. Northsider, I say let it go. I know it'll make you feel weak and s**t, but suck up your pride. If you really do s**t, you can start something way over your head, or you could end up in jail. But hey, it's your choice. I'd suggest not stabbing though, cuz that guy might snitch and get your a** in way more s**t that just kicking his a**.

Righty then.
Ryan XIV
xXHellBoundXx

XD
Dude please don't be hella stupid. I don't talk like that and I'm tired of people saying s**t like that. the only thing i say is homie and a few other words. but i don't go around saying it like it is regular.
The speak proper English and use punctuation. How can you expect us to take you seriously if you can't even talk right.
I'm sorry..., but alot of you are a bunch of noobs at this s**t. Do it professionaly or GTFO. First of all I'd find out where the guy lives grab him in his sleep after sneaking into his bedroom at night, and tie him up n' s**t carry him to your house or wherever it is you'd execute someone ask him "Why did you stab my homie?!" if he doesn't answer tazer him with a 1,000 volts of electricity. If he still doesn't tell you start by breaking his fingers one by one on each hand if he continues to refuse. If he then does give you a reason be sure to have the information on file (not by writing it down but having someone smart enough to remember) then go to his homies house beat the s**t out of him and kill his entire crew.
Just tell the police.
GildedCondom
I'm sorry..., but alot of you are a bunch of noobs at this s**t. Do it professionaly or GTFO. First of all I'd find out where the guy lives grab him in his sleep after sneaking into his bedroom at night, and tie him up n' s**t carry him to your house or wherever it is you'd execute someone ask him "Why did you stab my homie?!" if he doesn't answer tazer him with a 1,000 volts of electricity. If he still doesn't tell you start by breaking his fingers one by one on each hand if he continues to refuse. If he then does give you a reason be sure to have the information on file (not by writing it down but having someone smart enough to remember) then go to his homies house beat the s**t out of him and kill his entire crew.

You're ******** crazy. And here I thought I was crazy...

Not noobs, (stupidest word ever) Just that there aren't a whole a** load of gangster gaians.
K u z u
Just tell the police.

******** the police. Thats what they WANT you to do. Police, you cant trust cause theres alot of bad ones out there.
Nezhul
GildedCondom

You're ******** crazy. And here I thought I was crazy...

Not noobs, (stupidest word ever) Just that there aren't a whole a** load of gangster gaians.

Was that a compliment?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces