What should we do

nothing 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 4 ]
tell the cops 0.56578947368421 56.6% [ 43 ]
pull a fake hit 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

damn thats so gangster.. you should jump the stabber and break his leg =D LOL my 2 friends from Seatle shot a dood in the leg with a shotgun because the dood and his crew beat up one of their friend... So sO G4nGsTuhhH !
Bendable_Milk
damn thats so gangster.. you should jump the stabber and break his leg =D LOL my 2 friends from Seatle shot a dood in the leg with a shotgun because the dood and his crew beat up one of their friend... So sO G4nGsTuhhH !
xd one time i knew someone that broke both a scraps arm and both his legs and drove him out to the country. but damn someone still found him alive rofl . But i could just imagine that guy sitting there for two days unable to move or anything rofl
Telling the cops that your "homie" got stabbed is not snitching.
Shadowfire136
Telling the cops that your "homie" got stabbed is not snitching.
yeah that wouldn't really be snitching but telling them who did would be snitching. and they already know he got stabbed, it was pretty apparent.
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow
You should not be involved with gangs.

Problem solved, you're welcome. heart
Oh yeah I'll just move away from everything and become rich and live in a huge mansion somewhere far away from gangs and have a nice life rolleyes

Rich mansion isn't necessary, just get out of the gang scene, and you don't have worry about being stabbed by a screwdriver. Well, at least most of the time.
Contrast Flow
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow

Oh yeah I'll just move away from everything and become rich and live in a huge mansion somewhere far away from gangs and have a nice life rolleyes

Rich mansion isn't necessary, just get out of the gang scene, and you don't have worry about being stabbed by a screwdriver. Well, at least most of the time.
I'm poor. Can't move away yet.
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow

Then don't move, I never suggested that. Just get out of the gang(s) you're in, give them a 2-week notice or whatever.

And if they pull that "You're in for life" BS, strap yourself to the teeth and wipe out both gangs.
Contrast Flow
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow
Ryan XIV
Contrast Flow

Then don't move, I never suggested that. Just get out of the gang(s) you're in, give them a 2-week notice or whatever.

And if they pull that "You're in for life" BS, strap yourself to the teeth and wipe out both gangs.
Dude you are so unrealistic. Norteno esta la muerte for me man. i can't see myself being anything else that would be like ripping part of me out. and that would be very dangerous for me. having both gangs at my throat.
Well then you're up a creek. Gang life leads to 1 of 3 conclusions.

Death, the most common.

Imprisonment, also common.

Success, this of course can only be reached after you've separated yourself form the lifestyle.

Obviously I don't advise trying to take down both gangs, I was being sarcastic. BUT, you need to pick one of those 3 paths before it gets chosen for you.
Contrast Flow
Well then you're up a creek. Gang life leads to 1 of 3 conclusions.

Death, the most common.

Imprisonment, also common.

Success, this of course can only be reached after you've separated yourself form the lifestyle.

Obviously I don't advise trying to take down both gangs, I was being sarcastic. BUT, you need to pick one of those 3 paths before it gets chosen for you.
Apparently you know nothing about Nuestra Familia. even if you looked it up there are things that wouldn't come up even on the internet. but i really don't want to go deep into that.
YOu wouldn't be snitching - you'd be putting away a dangerous person who randomly goes around stabbing people! If you did the whole eye for an eye thing, you coul dbe prosecutable, too! (Besides, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind)
(Oh, and ignore the whole "live around gangs and you won't be successful" that the one guy is feeding you - my dad grew up in the Barrio of Texas and he's certainly successful... even though I live in a ho-bunk redneck state gonk )
Prophecy of the Storm
YOu wouldn't be snitching - you'd be putting away a dangerous person who randomly goes around stabbing people! If you did the whole eye for an eye thing, you coul dbe prosecutable, too! (Besides, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind)
no an eye for an eye makes the other guy not doing something stupid again. well it should anyways.
hasta la muerte? anyays i get that you want respect and all. but...beating ppl for just stearing?
Hermit-4577
hasta la muerte? anyays i get that you want respect and all. but...beating ppl for just stearing?
for life or until death. but what do you mean beating people for stearing? did you mean staring?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff