nothing 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 4 ]
tell the cops 0.56578947368421 56.6% [ 43 ]
pull a fake hit 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

lol this is funny
Oh well everybody he already got what was coming to him so this is over. and i have already been to jail and i do have a job. so actually i am contributing something to society.

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Simple s**t. Go to the enemy territory, throw moltov cocktails & fire machine guns at houses, kidnap females from the enemy homes & take them hostage...
why should we really give a damn
Dude, tell the ******** cops.
You're a retard if you don't. If you think that it'll make you a 'snitch', tell them anonymously.
Jeez. stare
Reckless Rj
why should we really give a damn
Why did you post?
Ninja Reject
You're a retard if you don't. If you think that it'll make you a 'snitch', tell them anonymously.
Jeez. stare
You see snitching is not really my thing. and it would still make me a snitch.
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Jeez. stare

Are you kidding me? So you're friend gets stabbed in the cheek, and all you can worry about is if you're a snitch? And gangs are overrated. talk2hand
Ninja Reject
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Jeez. stare

Are you kidding me? So you're friend gets stabbed in the cheek, and all you can worry about is if you're a snitch? And gangs are overrated. talk2hand
No that didn't even cross my mind until i was writing this thread and knew most of you would say "call the cops". you see i never even thought about that while i was thinking about what i should do. And my friend got stabbed in the cheek and i wanted something to happen to him that would teach him not to ******** with the norte. not something that would make him say were snitches and lame farmers.
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Jeez. stare

No that didn't even cross my mind until i was writing this thread and knew most of you would say "call the cops". you see i never even thought about that while i was thinking about what i should do. And my friend got stabbed in the cheek and i wanted something to happen to him that would teach him not to ******** with the norte. not something that would make him say were snitches and lame farmers.

Since you are obviously a idiot, I'm ending this discussion. But, the best thing to do is CALL THE COPS.
Ninja Reject
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Ryan XIV
Ninja Reject
Jeez. stare

Since you are obviously a idiot, I'm ending this discussion. But, the best thing to do is CALL THE COPS.
Well it doesn't matter anymore because he already got something from my homie that got stabbed(no he is not dead)
Ryan XIV
Can you believe that last night at the movies a scrap stabbed one of my homies in the cheek with a screw driver.What the hell should we do?
We can't mislead people to think we can be stabbed and not have consequences and we can't have people thinking were snitches. so please don't say snitch or don't do anything. so LD please give an opinion on how we can punish this scrap.
Anger breeds only more anger, which then evolves into blood shed.

If you were a resistance group (like the RAF) or even some kind of guerrilla militant group, then by all means avenge your comrade. However what will revenge in a gang get you other than a not needed reputation or more struggles.
Kreuz Ritter
Ryan XIV
Can you believe that last night at the movies a scrap stabbed one of my homies in the cheek with a screw driver.What the hell should we do?
We can't mislead people to think we can be stabbed and not have consequences and we can't have people thinking were snitches. so please don't say snitch or don't do anything. so LD please give an opinion on how we can punish this scrap.
Anger breeds only more anger, which then evolves into blood shed.

If you were a resistance group (like the RAF) or even some kind of guerrilla militant group, then by all means avenge your comrade. However what will revenge in a gang get you other than a not needed reputation or more struggles.
Well i like to see gangs as seperate nations with there own allies and enemies and laws. and revenge would get you respect and it would teach the other guy not to mess with you.
You should not be involved with gangs.

Problem solved, you're welcome. heart
Contrast Flow
You should not be involved with gangs.

Problem solved, you're welcome. heart
Oh yeah I'll just move away from everything and become rich and live in a huge mansion somewhere far away from gangs and have a nice life rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff