What should we do

nothing 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 4 ]
tell the cops 0.56578947368421 56.6% [ 43 ]
pull a fake hit 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Can you believe that last night at the movies a scrap stabbed one of my homies in the cheek with a screw driver.What the hell should we do?
We can't mislead people to think we can be stabbed and not have consequences and we can't have people thinking were snitches. so please don't say snitch or don't do anything. so LD please give an opinion on how we can punish this scrap.
i think u should tell the cops
Herrera97
i think u should tell the cops
Yeah except i am not a snitch. And neither is any of my homies.
no good answers. probably because none of you have the same mentality as me.
Dayum, if taht was my friends, Hooo .. I go to the stabbers house and blast him in the face, right there !
Coolio Boy
Dayum, if taht was my friends, Hooo .. I go to the stabbers house and blast him in the face, right there !
yeah that is one of the problems no one knows where this scrap lives.
wow some really good advice from Lifestyle Disscusion once again.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
well, since im majoring in law i will have to say that "if i was you i would not go after them and do the same to them" ok now go to the police. good luck. but dont get hurt or do anything stupid
Shanna66
well, since im majoring in law i will have to say that "if i was you i would not go after them and do the same to them" ok now go to the police. good luck. but dont get hurt or do anything stupid
stare talk2hand
jump one of his friends. cut off a finger or something. or throw a brick at em. then a note on the brick with a threat biggrin OR sleep with his woman.
infectious_hobo
jump one of his friends. cut off a finger or something. or throw a brick at em. then a note on the brick with a threat biggrin OR sleep with his woman.
How about all of those things dramallama
It's this childish "don't tell" menality that is part of the problem with today's society. Problem aren't solved by trying to get the upper hand on someone else and act like the tougher guy. This is why crime, violence and gang activity are so rampant in the city, and becoming so popular with the youth. It's showing defiance in a time in their life when they should be learning more about the world. Instead, they've built a world around themselves and threaten anyone who's on the outside. If you're not "in", then you better be. Don't cross us or face our wrath.

It's stupid (a poor circumstance) and arrogent (the person who did this) that this sort of thing happened. If you know who did it, get the cops involved. There are ways of approaching every situation without violence. Having a neutral party contact the cops without giving contact information might help.

Did your friend even do anything to provoke the attack?
Powder_Squirrel
It's this childish "don't tell" menality that is part of the problem with today's society. Problem aren't solved by trying to get the upper hand on someone else and act like the tougher guy. This is why crime, violence and gang activity are so rampant in the city, and becoming so popular with the youth. It's showing defiance in a time in their life when they should be learning more about the world. Instead, they've built a world around themselves and threaten anyone who's on the outside. If you're not "in", then you better be. Don't cross us or face our wrath.

It's stupid (a poor circumstance) and arrogent (the person who did this) that this sort of thing happened. If you know who did it, get the cops involved. There are ways of approaching every situation without violence. Having a neutral party contact the cops without giving contact information might help.

Did your friend even do anything to provoke the attack?
Actually yes where i am from problems are solves violently. I'm not some stupid little 7 year old living in the suburbs so don't confuse me for one. And i don't threaten people who aren't down for the Norte. i do however threaten those people down for the sur. If you don't claim than good for you.
Let's explore the reason 'why' your homie was stabbed.
Princess Of the Clouds
Let's explore the reason 'why' your homie was stabbed.
Does it matter? He got stabbed and the person that did it has to have consequences. But if you mean that he used it for self defence then no the scrap rushed him with the screw driver.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff