Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did anyone know that UGGs were made of kangaroo and sheep skin? eek

Please save those innocent kangaroos. Instead, go to a near by Target or Payless to get the same style thats much cheaper AND healthier.

I mean sheep is understandable since we use it for wool and meat, but imagine all those kangaroos being killed and then skinned just to make average looking boots.

Is it really ok to wear kangaroo skin around on the streets?
I think its pretty disgusting and sad... sweatdrop
Those things are ******** hideous anyway.
People should get their legs chopped off for wearing them, kangaroo or not.
Especially if they're wearing short shorts.
I don't care, Uggs are tacky anyway.

Fur and leather will always be the warmest, so I'm never going to stop wearing it. It gets very cold where I live, and I like being warm.
The plastic [insert coat brand name here] "anti-cold technology" s**t still isn't even as close to as warm as leather, fur, or down.
definitely, i see girls at my school wearing short denim skirts with them and its like freezing cold in the morning... -_-
well the point im trying to make is, why add another species of leather to our fashion when we already use rabbit, cow, alligators, sheep, etc.

the more people buy UGGs then it more they'll kill the kangaroos.

i understand that leather is the warmest and whatnot, but theres no need to go into using kangaroo skin. like previous posts, they dont even look that nice anyways...
Huh, well that's swell, they just went from being ugly as ******** to being both that and environmentally destructive.

God only knows that the demand in Uggs have done to the population of Kangaroos.
This might mean a possible monkeywrenching campaign.
LiLdAeDwEaMeR
Did anyone know that UGGs were made of kangaroo and sheep skin? eek

Please save those innocent kangaroos. Instead, go to a near by Target or Payless to get the same style thats much cheaper AND healthier.

I mean sheep is understandable since we use it for wool and meat, but imagine all those kangaroos being killed and then skinned just to make average looking boots.

Is it really ok to wear kangaroo skin around on the streets?
I think its pretty disgusting and sad... sweatdrop
Are you discriminating between animals? "It's okay to kill LiLdAeDwEaMeR, because she's racist. But, imagine all those other little kangaroos being killed!"

>> You make me sick.
Have you ever seen a little sheep being cute?
IT'S CUTE!

And those boots are nasty, anyway. Hmmph.
Ew, Uggs. I think it's getting old. I llike my Limited Too boots way better. biggrin
I agree with everybody else, they're really UGGly. xD
Puns = Fun.

A girl in my Science class wears these BRIGHT PINK uggs.
They're just awful..
I was at this house a few weeks ago, and this one girl was talking about how much she loved her Uggs. And another girl was going on and on about how cute they were... I was drunk, so I started cracking up because I couldn't believe they actually thought they looked good. They stared at me, and I played it off like I was laughing at something else.
The word "Ugg(s)" is short for "Uggly(s)".

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
eh, i hate how they look with shorts, but leather is warm, but i dont wear leather of any kind, kangaroo, sheep, or cow, the thought of wearing something's skin freaks me out. i get that it looks good on some people, and im not saying anything bad about leather, i just think its freaky.
I don't think Ugg boots are that ugly, although I think it's weird that they're considered "chic." They just look like tacky warm winter boots to me. Yet I see people wearing them during the summertime.

Well, I guess I can't judge people for wearing Uggs in the summer. When it comes to dressing for the season I'm about as bad as it gets.
ya.....
u r such an animal freak...
well i am to......
well sheep skin is like illllll domokun !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff