Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

[ x ]

turn off 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
turn on 0.42424242424242 42.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

turn off or on question

personally I think they're kind of gross.
frost apa frost
What provoked you to post such a vulgar thread?

y do u think the human body is shameful and vulgar its an honest question
frost apa frost
Morgenrode
frost apa frost

I don't think the body is shameful or vulgar, just your thread and language.[/quote

how would u have worded it
frost apa frost
Morgenrode
frost apa frost

I don't think the body is shameful or vulgar, just your thread and language.[/quote

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Morgenrode
frost apa frost
Morgenrode
frost apa frost

Hahaha, two tries. Let's see if the third really is the charm.
Raven Winter
Morgenrode
frost apa frost
Morgenrode
frost apa frost

hes just mad b/c he couldn't think of anything my wording wasn't vulgar lol

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Like an elephant's trunk.

Graaaaaaaaaay.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
frost apa frost

Vulgar Latin is a generic term of the nonstandard (as opposed to classical) sociolects of Latin from which the Romance languages developed. The word vulgar in this case refers to its original meaning of common or vernacular, and not the more pejorative usage, tasteless or indecent. Works written in Latin during classical times used Classical Latin rather than Vulgar Latin (originally called sermo vulgaris), with very few exceptions (most notably sections of Gaius Petronius' Satyricon). Because of its nonstandard nature, vulgar Latin had no official orthography. Vulgar Latin is sometimes also called colloquial Latin,[1] or Common Romance (particularly in the late stage). In Renaissance Latin, vulgar Latin was called vulgare Latinum or Latinum vulgare.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Raven Winter
Morgenrode
frost apa frost
Morgenrode
frost apa frost

It brought you in here. rofl

Tipsy Prophet

I have no opinion. p***y is p***y, and p***y is gerrrrat!

But really, I've seen a lot of vag in my days, and the saggy/floppy kind of labia is much more common. It's just how their body is. No harm no foul. I mean, horray for preferences? but unless you're a one-night-stand kind of person, you quite possibly have developed some kind of a connection with the person attached to the v****a and I'd hope that would take precedence over what it looks like. And in any case, flappy lips doesn't mean it isn't tight and wonderful inside.
Delightful_FOOL

But really, I've seen a lot of vag in my days, and the saggy/floppy kind of labia is much more common. It's just how their body is. No harm no foul. I mean, horray for preferences? but unless you're a one-night-stand kind of person, you quite possibly have developed some kind of a connection with the person attached to the v****a and I'd hope that would take precedence over what it looks like. And in any case, flappy lips doesn't mean it isn't tight and wonderful inside.

they get in the way and get caught i cant imagine its any good for her either and besides it looks pretty gross

Tipsy Prophet

Morgenrode
Delightful_FOOL

they get in the way and get caught i cant imagine its any good for her either and besides it looks pretty gross

If they're getting caught, you're doing it wrong. confused
Delightful_FOOL

If they're getting caught, you're doing it wrong. confused

pretty sure its her...never had this problem with other girls before. They look bad and make sex feel worse :/ besides i read about this online and i guess a lot of chicks get surgery because they are uncomfortable for them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff