Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Cinnamon tea.
Just put water and cinnamon to boil. Add sugar if you think it's not sweet enough.
Wait until that s**t's dark.
And I mean dark.
Drink it warm.
And then wait for the rivers to flood.

Questionable Sex Symbol

Back when I used to get cramps (they went away once I started birth control) I would drink hot tea, sleep with a heating pad, and lay on my back with my lap top on my lower belly.
Anything that applies heat or pressure to the area or calms the muscles will help.

Newbie Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
I am sure many had already given out super-awesome advices to ease your cramps.

Myself can not give any better than depending on which element that suits you the best (warmth/cold) you should get a wheat-pillow and either have it in the fridge or microwave it.

I can't either use normal painkillers (those you buy in the store) and when I have my worst episodes, I can not move up to three days. Unless I do my routine right, which is the following:

yum_strawberry Go to sleep with my wheat-pillow and its directly taken out from the fridge (change if warmth is your pain reliefer).

yum_strawberry When waking up, directly stand up and walk a few steps. If failing, I usually jump into shower and showering the shower of the Ice Age. (same as above)

yum_strawberry If this also fails, my last resort is to make a chai-latte. I use cinnamon, cloves and cardamon + brow/raw sugar.

gaia_star If this still fails...then I do not know and myself usually gives up and goes to bed.

+ I have been to the doctors my whole life about this and due to that both my grandmother and mother had the same during their fertility (My mother eventually took it all away...) I am just sent back home to do the best I can.
I just die until the feeling passes.
I used to exercise and that to helped my pain a bit, then I apply a heat pad to my stomach and drink a warm drink. ( I get them like you do, I used to curl up in pain)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff