Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, my BESTFRIEND is well...going through some...very weird thing... o.O
You tell her about something, but her reply is "Sorry, say that again?"
You explain it to her all over again, her responce "...ummm, ok"

you wait for her to respond PROPERLY...
"...are you sure you get it? o.o"
"umm...no"

--

This conversation is ALWAYS the same! Regardless of what the subject is.
e.g. 1:
A friend tells a joke, everyone gets it, except her. (so you explain it to her until the joke's long gone @_@" )

e.g. 2:
Everyone in your class gets what what the task is for that certain lesson, but she puts her hand up, and asks for help .. and asks again, and again and again, AND IT'S ALWAYS the SAME question!
...like today in science ~ "I don't get it" [You explain.] "I still don't get it" [You explain again] "ok...I get it...umm" [You sigh and explain again, but this time, she's focused up on what is on the ceiling]

...aaand...today during an exam she started dancing and humming some tune,
me being next to her had to nudge her. She stopped and carried on with her test ... as if nothing had happened

BASICALLY, I just want to know whether the THING she's going through has a name

...and also want to know where the hell my friends gone, cuz this really aint her...at all ._.

P.S, don't think I'm being a bad friend for posting this up here where ...dodgy(?) people can see it...I'm only posting because I'm trying to understand it all...cuz it's kinda weird...and scary...and I needs to know what the hell is up with her.. neutral

P.S.S!
She bursts out laughing for no reason
CRIES for no reason - haha, like I'm supposed to believe that
She's also turned into a major pushover =/
....And I don't think she's got any commn sense anymore...FOR EXAMPLE!!!

There's a car you can see which is like a MILE away, she wouldn't cross the road until the car has passed, or atleast when the car stops at the traffic lights...sooo...even if you can walk (when the red lights and green man comes on) she will stop, and wait for the car to either stop or go passed her...but the thing is...the car is s far away....

...... gawsh, the girl needs help...
It's call stupidity. Lots of people have it.
Hatori Takahashi MK II
tl;dr

If that's long, you're crazy.

Either she's just turned stupid, or she's going through a weird time where she might be lacking sleep, proper nutrition... a number of things.
DainTrinity
It's call stupidity. Lots of people have it.

She was NEVER like this before! She *used* to get better grades than me..now she's just falling behind..she's not stupid...idk
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Hatori Takahashi MK II
tl;dr

If that's long, you're crazy.

Either she's just turned stupid, or she's going through a weird time where she might be lacking sleep, proper nutrition... a number of things.

Lacking sleep? ..hahaha. No, she goes to sleep at around 8-ish...or maybe she's keeping something from me... o.o
Hatori Takahashi MK II
tl;dr

o_o
maybe she has ADD...? if she didn't before now I think the time has come to be tested for it.
Kaimana Scarlet
maybe she has ADD...? if she didn't before now I think the time has come to be tested for it.
=o
That might be it ><;
But I srsly hope not =/

...unless it's ..cureable(?).... T-T
I WANT MY BESTFRIEND BACK!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items