Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh yeah

. 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shameless Friend

ugh that was gross not because of the guys looks no, but the kissing itself was nasty.

Adored Admirer

Eisefin

• Why do people insist on typing in such ungodly light font colors? ********.

Because, they don't want anyone to read their post.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Yeah, I saw that commercial 2 times yesterday...

Personally, I would not kiss anyone even for loads of money. It's not worth it.
It should be saved for someone special.

Dapper Ladykiller

That is a pretty good prostitute. eek

Conservative Citizen

Well, now I feel sick. That was seriously a disgusting kiss. I hate seeing people make out as it is, but....him? And a...close up? emotion_puke
I would do it. It's just a kiss. I don't think that guy is lucky at all because again, it's just a kiss. Big whoop. Actually, I take that back - because he just got paid a very large sum of money.
I would consider for 40k. And say yes to 20mil. Lmao.
I don't think it changed their image, the point was made for that commercial.
And I'm sure he's incredibly happy lol.
Nami Juice
Eisefin

• Why do people insist on typing in such ungodly light font colors? ********.

It's not that light, I don't have any problem reading it.
What's annoying is when people type in fluorescent colours.

I can see it perfectly fine. I guess there's a lot of variation in color contrast between computers…?
i don't think i could bring myself to kiss someone ugly for the money of a commercial, it would have to be a lot of ******** money

Anxious Conversationalist

Eisefin
Nami Juice

• User Image

What the hell do you have your monitor settings at to be able to read that fine? I just sent this in an email to my husband if he could read that and he has 20/15 vision, better than 20/20, to see if he could read it. He couldn't. Powder colors look almost white on a white background.

Hell, fluorescent colors are easier to see because they at least pop out. Powder colors fade in.

I can see it perfectly fine on all my screens.. Laptop, cellphone, and every desktop pc I've come across. And my vision isn't perfect.
Maybe it's the settings on your monitor. Anyhow, if you can't read my text, you can feel free to either select it or ignore it c:

Bubble Shark
Sure would.

But this commercial made me uncomfortable xd I think maybe that was the point?

Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe the whole point of the commercial was to get people to talk about how disgusting it was. Which is what we're doing xd
So they did a good job then.

StefanieMars
I would consider for 40k. And say yes to 20mil. Lmao.
I don't think it changed their image, the point was made for that commercial.
And I'm sure he's incredibly happy lol.

The reason I'm not sure he's happy is because he had to see her looks of disgust every single time she had to kiss him XD
Well that was repulsive. Good God emotion_puke

Sugary Cat

I would kiss someone for money. I need money, maybe I wouldn't kiss someone for money if I were more richer.....

Rainbow Smoker

Isn't that the guy who's an extra in like everything? Was this his big moment?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff