Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sure would.

But this commercial made me uncomfortable xd I think maybe that was the point?

Adorable Fisher

That was gross. Like even if it had been two "good looking people" it would have been gross. If I were a supermodel and they asked me to do a commercial like that I'd be like, "okay" and whatever money they wanted to give me would be fine. Its a job. That's all. Btw, if someone is ugly then they can become pretty. That guy just needed to lose weight and he'd have looked fine. I bet he's got a very nice wife who loves him, too, irl. I've seen tons of ugly women "become pretty" by turning blonde and getting so skinny they look like a cadaver. Isn't that what a typical trophy wife is? But I'm babbling.

Greedy Receiver

• Why do people insist on typing in such ungodly light font colors? ********.

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i gagged when i saw it.

Anxious Conversationalist

Eisefin

• Why do people insist on typing in such ungodly light font colors? ********.

It's not that light, I don't have any problem reading it.
What's annoying is when people type in fluorescent colours.

Familiar Poster

Greedy Receiver

Nami Juice

• User Image

What the hell do you have your monitor settings at to be able to read that fine? I just sent this in an email to my husband if he could read that and he has 20/15 vision, better than 20/20, to see if he could read it. He couldn't. Powder colors look almost white on a white background.

Hell, fluorescent colors are easier to see because they at least pop out. Powder colors fade in.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

I'd kiss someone for money.
If they're unattractive, I'd just do what I do at the dentist... close my eyes and pretend I'm somewhere else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hell, money is money. I'd do it.

Magical Tree

emotion_puke gonk I barfed a little in my mouth.

I did not need to see such a close up of the action. :gag:

I might kiss an unattractive person if it were in my job description -- but I'd hope it does not require open mouth or tongue. emotion_puke That would cost a hell of a lot more money.

Loiterer

Eisefin
Nami Juice

• User Image

What the hell do you have your monitor settings at to be able to read that fine? I just sent this in an email to my husband if he could read that and he has 20/15 vision, better than 20/20, to see if he could read it. He couldn't. Powder colors look almost white on a white background.

Hell, fluorescent colors are easier to see because they at least pop out. Powder colors fade in.

Just popping in here to say that your font color is difficult to read, but not impossible. Also, I am more likely to skim what you're saying but I'm not as annoyed as I would be if your font color was fluorescent.

tl;dr I mostly agree with eisefin.
clearly this is why we still need feminism.
That's gross, but yeah, I'd do about anything for money.

Lunatic

No, thanks.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.....this is my first time seeing that one.
God my dad was right, it was rather disgusting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff