Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh yeah

. 1 100.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

That guy is lucky, and you can see the the disgusted look on her face before and after the kiss.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageThere isn't enough money in the world to ever pay me to do anything like that...

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Wow, yeah, she was totally in disgust. Wow. She looked like she was ready to pull back at any given time.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I find it ...idk...blah. DX they don't look right together.

Bashful Hunter

Weird. sweatdrop

Loiterer

User ImageI know this isn't the topic of discussion here, but I personally wanted to puke during that commercial.
Not because an "ugly" guy was kissing a hot lady.
But because they made kissing the whole centerfold of that commercial. Like, okay, a kiss or two is fine.

My TV is not your personal macking device. Good god. Zoom the ******** out at least. Jesus christ we can't show a tit from a respectable distance but it's perfectly okay to show this s**t close up? WTF.

Also, my respect for GoDaddy was already at nill because they suck as a company. But this commercial certainly hammered home the reason why I'll never, ever do business with them.

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

AW ********
NO
NO
NO
DON'T ZOOM IN
WHAT THE ********
UGHJSNSJASJSNWJNAKANWH
I NEED A SHOWER

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ugh.. I would have been fine it it weren't for the zoom in... emotion_puke
Lucky guy. I'd kiss him for a large sum of money too.

User Image
Would you be willing to do a kissing scene with someone you consider extremely unattractive for a large sum of money (assuming you had to do many takes)?
For a large sum of money? Sure. I'd try my damned hardest to get the scene in as few takes as possible though. gonk

How much money would it take for you to agree?
At least $500k. If I can't buy a decent home, ******** it. I don't need a mansion. Just a nice home in a nice neighborhood would make me happy.

Do you think appearing in this kind of commercial changes Bar Refaeli's public image in any way?
I think her performance indicates that she has a lot to work on in terms of acting. Although she is a model, part of modeling is being able to convince a consumer to buy a product or service. I'm too distracted by how thoroughly disgusted she looks having to kiss the guy, that I didn't really pay attention to anything else.

How amazingly lucky is the guy? Or actually, maybe the thought that he would never get a girl like her if she wasn't getting paid makes him depressed. HMMM...
I imagine he got paid a hefty sum for appearing in the commercial. There are plenty of hot chicks that are convincing enough conartists actresses that they would hook up with him for the money. On the one hand, this is quite sad because he has to be absolutely certain any girl he dates is genuinely interested in him. On the other hand, maybe he's just as shallow and doesn't give a s**t how in love a girl is with him just as long as she's attractive.
This girl in my Etymology class said to me that two beautiful people tend to make an ugly baby, and two ugly people make a beautiful baby neutral
Jermahni_0215
This girl in my Etymology class said to me that two beautiful people tend to make an ugly baby, and two ugly people make a beautiful baby neutral

That's what you call a delusional person who lives in the land of equality where everything is equal.
Nami Juice

Questions:
Would you be willing to do a kissing scene with someone you consider extremely unattractive for a large sum of money (assuming you had to do many takes)? How much money would it take for you to agree?
Do you think appearing in this kind of commercial changes Bar Refaeli's public image in any way?
How amazingly lucky is the guy? Or actually, maybe the thought that he would never get a girl like her if she wasn't getting paid makes him depressed. HMMM...

Discuss.

1. Depends how much money it was. If it was a few hundred thousand, sure I would.

2. I doubt it will do anything in the long run. I think in the short run people will talk about it, but it will be forgotten in just a few weeks.

3. I don't really think he's lucky to be honest. I mean it's just a kiss, furthermore it's not even a real kiss, it's just strictly a kiss for purely professional and business reasons. There's no real feelings or real intentions of interest behind the kisses and therefore I don't see how the guy is lucky. At least that's how I would feel if I was in his position. I wouldn't view the kisses sexually in that position, I would view it as my job that I was hired to do and that's it.
65 takes and this is the best she could do? Poor guy..

And no. I could kiss an ugly guy, I have already done so in the past.
But I need to be attracted to him.
Some things are just dealbreakers for me appearance-wise,
even on prettier specimens..

Anxious Conversationalist

Haha I didn't realize so many people didn't see it! I thought I was the last one to see it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff