Total Votes:[ 193 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16 >

Distinct Poster

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I want kids, just kinda wish I could fast forward through the baby stage till they're like three or so. Crying, diapers, drooling, and getting food everywhere doesn't bother me but the fact that they don't do much other then nearly die at every corner is the part I'd like to skip.

Dangerous Lunatic

I can handle children. I am assertive and aggressive enough. I would enjoy something relying on me. I would have something to live for.

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Part of me enjoys the freedom of not having kids, but part of me does want the possible emotional bond with a human.

Part of me also doesn't want to be 40 and wishing I'd tried at least once. If I don't, but at least I tried, I'll feel content. Because I'm not even sure if I can have children without drugs or if he can make adequate sperm.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ew no.
Why would I want kids, when I can have my own cats, teacup pigs, and turtles?
emotion_kirakira
Pets stay cute and loyal to you forever.
Babies get ugly and hateful fast

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
See A Roman Pick Him Up
Feminist Barbie
I want kids, just kinda wish I could fast forward through the baby stage till they're like three or so. Crying, diapers, drooling, and getting food everywhere doesn't bother me but the fact that they don't do much other then nearly die at every corner is the part I'd like to skip.

The baby stage is the best tho. sad

It's cute but they'll stick anything in their mouth, die in their sleep, can't hold up their own head in the beginning, and fall right down the stairs. And anytime they're not doing that they're just boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff