Kids 0.41968911917098 42.0% [ 81 ]
No Kids 0.58031088082902 58.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 193 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
How many of you either have, or intend to have in the future, kids? I myself have decided not to have any kids. I don't want the financial or really lifetime commitment. I like my freedom. I'm also an enormous animal lover, so I'd rather devote my life to helping out in animal shelters or raising pets of my own rather than kids. Just my opinion. biggrin I'm curious as to what you guys think - kids or no kids? Do you have kids, or not have kids? Are you planning to have them or not? Discuss and tell me your opinions ! heart

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
No kids right now, but later on would like.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            At this point in my life, I don't want kids. And at the moment, I feel like I'll never want kids.
            I'm not going to rule out that my feelings might change when I'm closer to my 30's though.
I used to be all about having kids. I always wanted 2-3. But, now I'm at a stage where I don't even know if I want kids anymore.
Not kids, kid. I want one son.

Floppy Miko

User Image

I never want any kids. I'm not very fit to take care of another person, especially a younger one. ._.
Plus, it's not like I can have any kids anyway.

User Image

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
in the future i would love kids, boy girl boy if possible
No kids, ever. My fiance agrees, smart guy.
Dogs. Cuter, better behaved, cheaper, all-around better companions.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I don't plan on having kids. I'm not assertive enough to have them and the thought of having sex scares and disgusts me (even though I'm 22). Plus, I'm asexual.
I never ever want to have kids. I don't have the patience and I'm literally scared of giving birth. gonk

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Nothing's definitive. I don't want kids any time soon, but I'll probably desire them in the future :')

Right now, as some people have said, the idea of child birth and raising the child freaks me out.
No kids.

Cats.

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Pale Maiden April
No kids.

Cats.

^^^^^^ heart this.

Quick Reply

Submit