Kids 0.41968911917098 42.0% [ 81 ]
No Kids 0.58031088082902 58.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 193 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 >

Dangerous Rogue

Pelucheux
Demireius
Pelucheux
No kids. In fact, I'm getting my tubes tied Friday.

Lucky! Doctors still won't even consider for me.
Keep asking around. You might get lucky. I'm only 20

I'm 21 now but sadly I just lost my insurance. sad
If I can get it done for $3000 or less I can still do it though if one lets me! ninja

How much is yours going to cost?

Dapper Fatcat

I'm really looking forward to being a mom one day. I think it's because of my mom; I admire her so much and she's been such a great mother to me and my brother. She's super mom, in my mind. One day I want to be the same way for my children. I want to raise them into decent human beings and watch them grow.
Motherhood is a life experience that I've always seen as something fun and rewarding. :]
Not presently but in the future maybe.
I found out I was pregnant back in October. I miscarried.
I feel bad, but I'm actually glad. I'm not ready for kids and I doubt I even want them. I'm considering getting my tubes tied.
Demireius
Pelucheux
Demireius
Pelucheux
No kids. In fact, I'm getting my tubes tied Friday.

Lucky! Doctors still won't even consider for me.
Keep asking around. You might get lucky. I'm only 20

I'm 21 now but sadly I just lost my insurance. sad
If I can get it done for $3000 or less I can still do it though if one lets me! ninja

How much is yours going to cost?
It was 554$ to the doc, won't know what I owe the hospital until they bill me after. My insurance is going to pay 80% though

Ruthless Gekko

I never wanted children, but then I ended up pregnant, despite BC, and turned out to be a very nurturing mother. I want a little girl, which will not happen until I am out of school. (3-5 years from now... ;_ wink I fantasize with the idea of having a baby girl, but in reality, I do not have the financial means to support another child, and I do not have the time and patience right now. I enjoy having a child and being able to have the time to enjoy time with my boyfriend and baby. With 2 or more children, that would be awfully difficult to give these two the focus they deserve.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

Honestly, I never want them. Never liked them and I’ve never been good with them, probably because I grew up around adults and always preferred their company, even when I was a child myself. That and it would cost between $280,000-400,000 to raise a kid to 18 nowadays, and that doesn’t even include medical bills or sending them to college afterwards. I’m just not willing to shell out that kind of cash and could easily think of more practical ways to use a sum like that. I'm also planning to be vasectomized just to make sure children are never an option, regardless of what my family thinks. My life, my future. No one has the right to decide that but myself.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I don't want kids since I am a lazy person, I really just want to chill out without any noise, and I do not have the skills of taking care a person. I also tend to be afraid of almost everything, and I hate going outside. I also hate that going through pain and sacrificing part. No no no.

Not now. Not yet. Maybe.
I want kids but I don't want pregnancy, I'll either go surrogate or total Angelina Jolie, or don't have kids. One of those options.

Pawn

I'm not really a fan of kids, so I really don't' want to have any. Pregnancy also just really creeps me out. If I ever were to have kids, they would probably be adopted. I still don't see myself raising kids in my future though.
I don't ever want to be the kind of mother my mom was to me. Since these things tend to carry on even when you think you will be different, I guess no kids for me.

Rainbow Unicorn

I'd rather not have them. First I don't want the "responsibilty" and the costs plus I don't like them either. I mean what's the fun when first they can't a thing but sleep and then you have to look after them. I'd rather devote myself to a future partner instead.

And I'd be a horrible parent. And considered how my parents are, no I don't want to be a mini-copy of them.
I'd rather not have kids I hate them. My boyfriend wants 2, but he acts like such a jerk concerning my pets I don't think i'll be giving him any.

Unbeatable Glitch

Feeling like a black & white drawing in a gallery full of colorful illustrations.

I really have no desire for children. I find them annoying and trouble some. I'm told though to wait until I'm 26 to really decide if that's the path because who knows I might meet a guy who changes my mind. So only 4 for years then its getting fixed for me cool

Will anyone see the beauty within and even notice me?

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Right now, no kids. Some time later, still none.... But maybe after that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff