This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Nerd 50
Coffee Before Talkie

Question: I have a 4 year old who never likes to eat greens or meat .
He actually prefers splurging on milk and junk . How can I get him to eat?

I tried making his veggies fun like mixing peanut butter and stuff but, I can't just splash peanut butter on to all of his meals .
His grandparents thinks I should scold him for it but I'll see them giving him even more junk, lol . Ideas?

I hide stuff in smoothies and I try giving him meat at every meal. We've found he hates ground beef, but he'll chicken and pepperoni. He's very peculiar on what he likes to eat. I think if he could, he'd eat mac and cheese and donuts all day. xd

Happy Easter to all my mommy friends and your families today! <3
Arlette Mori
Coffee Before Talkie

Question: I have a 4 year old who never likes to eat greens or meat .
He actually prefers splurging on milk and junk . How can I get him to eat?

I tried making his veggies fun like mixing peanut butter and stuff but, I can't just splash peanut butter on to all of his meals .
His grandparents thinks I should scold him for it but I'll see them giving him even more junk, lol . Ideas?

I hide stuff in smoothies and I try giving him meat at every meal. We've found he hates ground beef, but he'll chicken and pepperoni. He's very peculiar on what he likes to eat. I think if he could, he'd eat mac and cheese and donuts all day. xd

Happy Easter to all my mommy friends and your families today! <3
With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.

Dapper Gaian

Happy Easter everyone!!

Chatty Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I am RAGING right now. Of course I'm too much of a chickenshit to do anything but I am so mad I might actually say something. Which wouldn't be good with my BPD.
We are over at my mom's dad's for Easter dinner etc. Didn't really want to associate with the guy in the first place but whatever he seems to be really good with Luna so that's fine. Today, I just met his wife. Seems nice, very welcoming and hospitable. Luna however, has been getting grumpier and grumpier, since she did not get a nap. Well, she was misbehaving like hell so we were giving her a time out which naturally brought on a tantrum, but when I do something in the form of discipline I do not back down. Time out means time out.
Which gets me to my rage- this woman, that I've just met, LITERALLY pushed me aside, said 'don't listen to mommy' and picked her up and carried her away.
Now as I've just met her and am still in the 'getting to know you' stage with my mom's dad, I feel a little out of place saying something or physically removin my child from this woman's arms- especially since it is so important to my mom for me to get to know and like them. But no one, and I mean NO ONE pushes me away from my child and encourages them to ignore me.
I'm ready to leave right this second. But we all took one car and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so here I stand outside (Cody and mom are inside) chain smoking like hell an trying not to blow a fuse. I know some of you have no problem saying something, but I have bad social anxiety (anxiety in general), I have BPD which would create more of an emotional outburst than necessary (also tends to blow things out of proportion so maybe I am overreacting?) and this is, technically, family. Not family I ever cared to meet, but family nonetheless. So I wonder if this is something that I should just let roll off my back, or if I should indeed be assertive which has a high chance of evoking stronger emotions.

RAGERAGERAGE

Unbeatable Cutesmasher

Kitakiy

For what it's worth, I don't think you're overreacting. No one, no one but my husband is allowed to just up and take Damien like that. There's always the option to just not see her in the future.

Chatty Millionaire

Kit:
You have every right to be pissed, one you just met the woman and two even if you had known her for longer than a day that's still overstepping the boundaries.

I have back reading I need to do. XD
Got our room packed up all but the dresser, Sophias crib, and our bed is ready to go. Friday we'll take down her crib that way come Saturday it's ready to go. ^_^

No one else is bothering to pack though. :-/

Unbeatable Cutesmasher

Coffee Before Talkie

I tried this before lol . I was treated to a 10 minute "mommy why mommy what mommy no"
convo for some hidden carrots XD But the smoothie idea I haven't tried, I'll try this .

@le iggy: Outright hates them . The moment he even sees it ,
he'll never eat anything until his granny gives in and gives him something sweet gonk

Does he eat tomato sauce? Could you puree some carrots in it, or in some soup?

We also use the veggie pasta, and that helps a little (though we don't rely on it)

I have a recipe for macaroni and cheese with sweet potato.

I'm told that with the right recipe, you can't taste spinach in a smoothie.

Chatty Werewolf

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Diet Poison
Kitakiy

For what it's worth, I don't think you're overreacting. No one, no one but my husband is allowed to just up and take Damien like that. There's always the option to just not see her in the future.

I almost feel like I don't even have that option sometimes. At least it won't be too often... Going let y emotions cool down and figure it out- we are leaving now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games