This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1410 1411 1412 > >> >>> »|

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Thank you ZellyKat, I wasn't really sure if I should bother replying to that person or just ignore it lol

Luna is going to be 8 months old in two days! I'm so excited!
This has been a really exciting week for her. I get she wanted to get everything out of the way at once!
Four days ago, she graduated from the army crawl to the full blow all fours crawl. She still army crawls most of the time but she gets up on hands and knees a lot now. She also pulled herself up into standing position for the first time! Now she tries to stand everywhere she is! Bathtime was exciting lol, since we retired the baby bath.
Yesterday, she pulled herself up to stand using her baby seat, and let go for about five seconds, so she was free standing!
She even start cruising (using object to help her stand and walk along them) yesterday.
And today, just a day after I was wondering when she'd do it, she pushed herself up into sitting position by herself!
Naturally, though, with all of this new independance, she has been CLINGY as all hell! I can't seem to do anything or get anything done without her either following me around or crying for attention, or both. She has discovered that her new favorite thing is to climb all over mama - use me to sit up, use me to stand, and then try to get me to walk with her.
Toys can only keep her attention for a few minutes now.
She has also regressed to needing me to help her fall asleep again, but I don't mind the cuddles so much.
How is everyone else's babies?

Liberal Receiver

'Surp?
I thought we already had a thread for this though?

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Naterbee
Ah!
Sorry I didn't reply to your Pm but here is a few more websites to add:

Huggies (Baby development stages)
Organise, declutter, repurpose (Like the title says)
Wholesome baby food (Ideas for purees if you choose not to do Baby led weaning)
Scary Mommy (Blog sorta thing where Mum's come together and post about their itty bitties)
Kaboose (Ideas and activities for you to do with your kids)

C:

Also, is there certain sizes you want for the baby pictures?

No problem, and thank you so much for the links! I will add them shortly ^_^

I'm thinking 500x500 or less would be good ^_^
Might I suggest having a list of frequently used acronyms. This like TTC, BF, FF etc. It can get a little confusing when you first join a thread like this.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Jason0690
'Surp?

There used to be a thread called 'Supermoms' but there hasn't been a post in three years. I made this because it seemed like the pregnancy thread was getting too cluttered with stuff about children, and the preggies weren't getting the attention they deserved ^_^

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sammiifayse
Might I suggest having a list of frequently used acronyms. This like TTC, BF, FF etc. It can get a little confusing when you first join a thread like this.

OOOH thank you, that's a fantastic idea!!!! Glad Zelly suggested I reserve some spots ^_^

Liberal Receiver

Kitakiy
Jason0690
'Surp?

There used to be a thread called 'Supermoms' but there hasn't been a post in three years. I made this because it seemed like the pregnancy thread was getting too cluttered with stuff about children, and the preggies weren't getting the attention they deserved ^_^

Far enough.
I've got nothing else to add. Toodles.
Kitakiy
Sammiifayse

OOOH thank you, that's a fantastic idea!!!! Glad Zelly suggested I reserve some spots ^_^

I'm trying to think of a list of them for you now. It took me forever to get a grasp on the lingo in the other thread.

Vecendron's Wife

Ruthless Conversationalist

17,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200

I know a list of terms would be helpful for me, I lurk to learn about these things to have an idea of what I want to do and whats going on in my early research stages. Sometimes all the abbreviations and things are a bit lost on me.

I figure I should learn and study now before I get thrown in the deep end and have no opinions or ideas on what I want. I'm always observing and asking questions of moms with young kids I know out side of the web. I was just never around a lot of kids or took care of any young children.

*Waves at Sammi*

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
My kid is driving me crazy. He is all clingy because of the flu. Why can't he puke in the toilet and puke without having to hold me ? D;

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Little Dead Soldier
My kid is driving me crazy. He is all clingy because of the flu. Why can't he puke in the toilet and puke without having to hold me ? D;

Awwwwww! How sad.... sick kids are so depressing.... I hope he feels better soon. How old is he?
He is probably feeling pretty vulnerable, and who better to comfort him and maybe make him feel better than mommy?

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Kitakiy
Little Dead Soldier

Awwwwww! How sad.... sick kids are so depressing.... I hope he feels better soon. How old is he?
He is probably feeling pretty vulnerable, and who better to comfort him and maybe make him feel better than mommy?

It's been passing thru our daycare (I work as a teacher there) and it was only a matter of time before he caught it. I was hoping the flu shot would've help prevented this, but guess not! xD
He is 3. Which makes it's worse because he doesn't understand why he is exploding from both ends and acts like he is just dying. -___- Not to mention, he is a boy. I remember my dad and boyfriend being ultra pathetic when they are sick. It's one of those things that you hug them and cuddle with them and help make them better, but wish you could run away! xD
I know I'm going to get sick after this. Just know it. Which is fine because I will be able to have a valid excuse to sleep all day.
CIO is probably another one to add, it took me forever to figure that one out.
Little Dead Soldier
Oh the poor baby. I know the feeling. Kai had something bad last month and it totally through her off her sleeping habits because I cuddled her in bed with me. Now she refuses to sleep in her own bed.

Hopefully things will be alright. Nothing wrong with giving lots of love. Being sick is a pain.
Kitakiy
Sammiifayse

Another thing, you might want to post a warning about possible graphic conversations. Like stuff that happened to us while giving birth, baby sick... poop topics. You now the stuff we find normal but others are like.. eww ewww eewwwwwwww.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff