Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Ladykiller

My SIL doesn't have kids (and if her dog is anything to go by, she probably just shouldn't have any) but she barely talks to me at all. She's a bit snobby and whenever i talk to her, she looks at me like the most disgusting, dirtiest hobo EVER took a crap on her boots. So we're not close at all. My actual sister doesn't even talk to me. She lives in some part of the southern states of America and she's a total stranger to me.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Tigress Dawn
Madam Parksy
So my neighbors and i have yards right next to each other and we can usually hear everything they say and do when we have our windows open (and they can hear us). They're nice people but ********, every single day, their 3 year old screams her head off for hours on end. I've spoken to them and tried to help but that kid just screams her head off over anything and everything and we hear it even with our windows closed. Most days she's screaming until 10pm and her parents do NOTHING to calm her down. I've never heard them tell her off or tell her no, and 99% of the time, she's screaming because she wants something now now now. Far out. At the end of the day i just want to rest and not have to put on bloody subtitles because i can't hear s**t over her hollering. stressed

redface I'm probably like that neighbor atm. We're crib breaking Mew and she's very good at screaming down the neighborhood. Kids got a good set of lungs. xd sweatdrop
this kid has been like this since we moved here 2.5 years ago, so i can't even imagine mew is as bad as her right now! Even as i type this, she's running around screaming her head off in the street.
Lily... just go to sleep please... so tired of whiney crying babies. I want to go to sleep >_<

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Olivia is still awake as well. But she slept until noon because she woke up puking.

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

Brigid woke up in the middle of the night too. Poor Moo had to go bring her into bed. I was hoping she would get good sleep tonight for her interview tomorrow. I'm technically at work, so I feel bad but I can't go downstairs to take care of the kid for 30 minutes.
Hello.

My name is Victoria and I am 30 years old. I have been a member of Gaia for 11 years. I am a mother to two boys named Damien (9 y.o.) and Connor (4 m.o.). I have been married to the love of my life for about 9 years, been together for over 11, known each other a lot longer than that, haha. My husband is an oil field truck driver and I am a registered nurse and full-time university student working on obtaining my baccalaureate degree. I have personal experience with infertility, late miscarriages (x4), high-risk pregnancies, Cesarian sections (x2), a baby in the NICU, raising a child on the autism spectrum (high functioning) as well as ADHD, Tourettes, anxiety, and history of seizures; my youngest has digestive issues and a history of breathing issues related to him being born preterm.

We are enjoying having a baby in the house again after 7 years of TTC, and Damien just adores his baby brother. whee It's amazing to see how well he's grown into the big brother role.

Edit: My other account on Gaia is called koopabrat (I thought I was on that account when I posted this, my apologies).
@ Maggie: It blows my mind. Like she's only two years younger than me, we always lived with the same set of parents... so how did she end up so spoiled?

@ Bowser: Hello! biggrin

I'm SO. FREAKING. GLAD. It's Friday. I went to bed at 730 last night (I could've gone to bed sooner, but, you know... I had to eat) and still only got 4 hours of sleep. I really hope I get some sleep this weekend... I'm desperate.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Knitsy: she doesn't actually sound spoiled. Haha. Is she more delicate than you? More cuddly?
My sister was ways a cry baby. And cuddling everyone. And getting attention.

And I hated it. Until I realized I didn't want cuddles all the time. Or complain about everything. And I really didn't want attention how she did.
Idk. But I really don't think she was being bratty at all. XD!!!

Okay! I have a ton of stuff to do today! So I'm going to get at it!!! smile !!!
I have to put Travis in daycare. I've never put a child in daycare. I'm super nervous. But I think he will love it.
Also need to register the car. And call the cable company. And hope this all can get done soon! smile !!
@ Rach: She is spoiled. I don't get it. She lives in her own little world where money falls from the sky and she gets everything she wants. I don't know how she turned out that way, cause we definitely weren't given things very often as kids. She's mean and cold and selfish. She WILL be there for you if you need her... but then when something happens and you make her mad she'll throw it back in your face. That kind of thing. She's always been that way, and probably always will be. She looks down on my other sister and I because we have made mistakes, and she never has (or at least none that became public). She acts like she's perfect because in her eyes, she is. And it seems like, to her, she has the right to be mean to people that aren't perfect because that means she's better than them, or something. Normally I just... ignore it, nod my head, smile... but lately, probably thanks to pregnancy, I just can't STAND the girl. And oh boy, when you piss her off... she will go out of her way to be awkward and rude. I'm dreading Aden's birthday party next weekend cause she's sure to be a major delight.

I'm SO FRUSTRATED. Aden's dad is trying to trade all these weekends with us. Pretty much all of April is now his. It's fine, because there are a couple weekends down the line that we either can't take Aden or we need him when his dad has him. We're usually able to work something out. But all of April? Really? We have him next weekend for his birthday, and then his dad wants him at the end of March and then for April. So. Okay. When are we going to tell Aden he's going to be a big brother?? I didn't want to do it his birthday weekend, cause I didn't want to make it about that. We were gonna tell him the weekend of the 21st. But now his dad is taking him for some thing that weekend. I'm announcing it on fb on April 1. Because that's funny. So my family will see it. I haven't told them yet because I didn't want them to tell Aden before we did. So now they'll see it first and probably spoil it. Maybe not my parents, but one of my sisters, or his dad will find out and say something... anything could happen. Or, will happen, I'm sure of it. Augh!!! His dad is giving us the weekend of April 10, but chances are he'll find out from someone else by then. The end of March was like the PERFECT time to tell him. Not too early, after his birthday, before we tell everyone else.... ugh!! Now we either just hope no one else tells him, or we do it his birthday weekend. Of COURSE my plans would get spoiled!!!

Sparkly Smoker

@Knitsy: Could you send him a big brother package around the same time you announce on Facebook? Or Skype him that day and do a cute video with Tyler? I know it's not the same as telling him in person but at least he'd hear it from you and not someone else.

Heroic Mage

BowserAngel
Hello.

My name is Victoria and I am 30 years old. I have been a member of Gaia for 11 years. I am a mother to two boys named Damien (9 y.o.) and Connor (4 m.o.). I have been married to the love of my life for about 9 years, been together for over 11, known each other a lot longer than that, haha. My husband is an oil field truck driver and I am a registered nurse and full-time university student working on obtaining my baccalaureate degree. I have personal experience with infertility, late miscarriages (x4), high-risk pregnancies, Cesarian sections (x2), a baby in the NICU, raising a child on the autism spectrum (high functioning) as well as ADHD, Tourettes, anxiety, and history of seizures; my youngest has digestive issues and a history of breathing issues related to him being born preterm.

We are enjoying having a baby in the house again after 7 years of TTC, and Damien just adores his baby brother. whee It's amazing to see how well he's grown into the big brother role.

Edit: My other account on Gaia is called koopabrat (I thought I was on that account when I posted this, my apologies).

Hi. smile I have a Damien too, mine will be 2 next month.
@ Iggy: I'd definitely rather do it in person. For a long time we ONLY had a skype relationship, so it would be... shitty to go back. I think we'll just have to do it his birthday weekend. I just want to get him a card or something, not go over the top... and not just say "Oh by the way....". Something in between, you know? Just would have been nice to do it on our own schedule. Of COURSE it would get all screwy. sad

Sparkly Smoker

@Knitsy: In that case, just do it after his birthday party. That way you don't have to worry about shifting the attention too much. I'm sure he'll be thrilled no matter what way you tell him. c:
That's true. I just like... I didn't wanna do it over his birthday weekend cause I didn't want him to feel like this is more important, or whatever. He's just at that age where he takes EVERYTHING to heart, and everything so seriously! I'm also not sure how we're gonna tell my parents now, cause the original plan was that we would tell Aden at home and then go for dinner at my parents or something. They'll be pissed if I tell them about another pregnancy via text haha

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

I need to read through everything. But I wanted to say hi to Bowser. Welcome! I'm Ame or Maggie (I don't care either way). I have an almost 4 year old named Olivia, a 2 year old named Alexandria (Alex) and little man is due any time he decides to grace us with his presence.

Speaking of Eoin we're taking Olivia out tonight to pick out a birthday present or two. Her birthday is Sunday but it's supposed to snow all weekend. Plus I feel really good today to walk around so I don't want to risk not taking her out when we have the opportunity to do it as a family

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff