Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Sparkly Smoker

I just dropped off my first prescription for Zoloft. I'm hoping this will really help my anxiety.

Newbie Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
My son just turned 1 in September. And my daughter is 3andis in preschool. Love them both but man she im hitting. The anoying 3s. And dealing with sharing problems between. Hear and her brother.

Feeling annoyed Right now probably Because. Im sick.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Steph: Oh my God. That would be super annoying. Are you putting in applications anywhere since he's dragging his a**? For you, not for him. I know he would find a better paying job, but something is better than nothing.

@Iggy: I really hope it helps you! Zoloft makes a barrier for the bad stuff for me.

@Foxy: I hear you about the sharing between children. @_@ My son turned 2 September 19 and my daughter was born this past September 29th. It's always sweet to see them love on each other though. Well, he love on her. She finds it rather annoying really.

So, I'm annoyed and I can't do anything about it. James let me sleep. In order to let me sleep we missed trick or treating at his work. sad I'm not mad, but I'm severely bummed out and annoyed. Now all I have to look forward to is a night of netflix/hulu and then getting Shi's shots tomorrow.

It's so awful that he got the job that does fun little things and mine doesn't. I know my boss can't afford things like that right now, but it's still annoying.

Also, all I did today was drive my daughter forty minutes one way for a hearing test (since she didn't pass it in the hospital) and of course it's fine like I knew it would be. But if I didn't get it done then the doctor would get annoyed at me tomorrow.

William's speech therapy isn't covered by our private insurance. I need to renew his insurance through medicaid, I'm just waiting on Shi's information. (He still has medicaid, but I want to make sure he keeps it.)

On the plus side, I put in an application for a janitor job at a school. It's sub work, but I heard a bunch of the old janitors are retiring. It's second shift so I can tell my boss I can work the morning hours and I guess weekends since I have to work them anyway.

I had to use my dad as a reference, I don't know anyone else besides my one friend, lol.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naterbee
I feel like my self esteem just hit the lowest of the low ever, I'm now 93 kgs (205lbs according to the converter) and it just sucks, I realise that I have absolutely no self control when it comes to eating- I don't exercise because I'm too busy either laying down being depressed or trying to actually be a mum to Aaliyah, which I suck at anyway.

I dunno, I want to lose weight but I lack the drive to actually do anything about it.
And I have this dream that I'll go to the gym one day and actually do something about it but when do I have the time? What am I supposed to do with Aaliyah?
Yeah, I mean I can work out at home but I know if I try at home I'll give up and go back to laying around being depressed and being a subpar parent and girlfriend.

I would kill for a treadmill but they're too expensive, I would kill for a gym membership and someone to look after Aaliyah so I can look after myself but once again, too expensive.

This is such an annoying cycle which unfortunately you're the only one that can break. sad

Iggy made some great suggestions. Would Adam be willing to work out with you? I know mental health care is expensive, but it might be one that would be better for you to look into.

And I know his family are sometimes really stupid in their actions (like not calling you and such), but would they be willing to watch her while you went to the gym if you feel like that's your best shot?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

I don't know what is up with Gerry this last week. His nose is running like crazy and his teeth are hurting. I feel like he should be done with teething for now stressed
Digi: Ugh... it's so... difficult... we only have one car. And I would HATE to start a job and have to quit within a few weeks... I have my apps in some places for over night but I guess I'll have to do more... but I'm just worried that it won't be opposite of something Brandon gets and it'll have to me to quit, not him turn something down. I just want to strangle him... If I had our car I would totally just get a job and kick his useless a** out... but the car we drive is his mother's. ARGH I'm so angry at our situation I want to cry angry tears.

Good luck on the job. smile

Sparkly Smoker

@Digi: Thanks. Stupid pharmacy didn't have my prescription ready so I have to go back tomorrow. Have you had any weight gain with Zoloft? That's my number one fear. I do not want to gain another pound. .____.

Sorry you missed trick or treating! Are you still gonna take William on Friday?

@Stephanie: I don't have much advice but I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and sending you good vibes. heart As for worrying about having to quit a job in a couple of weeks, don't! You gotta do what you gotta do for your family and some income is better than none, imo. It sucks to do that but you got your girls to think about. Would you be able to leave Lily during the day?

Guys, if I go missing it's because I ended up drowning in all of my school work. Lol. Why did I think three classes and a baby was a good idea?!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Iggy: I don't have a scale, so I never noticed. The only time I was on it and paying attention to my weight was my third trimester.

@Stephanie: Well, if he gets unemployment then it would make you going to work longer. At least it's the season of hiring even if it is part time.

Unfortunately with you working that means that he would be home by himself more often in charge of the girls. I would hate to see your house. @_@

So like, I've noticed that it's getting harder and harder for me to connect with people. Not that I don't want to, just that I seem to more and more say the wrong thing and make things awkward.

*Sighs* I need to get out and meet people. I miss having friends to do stuff with.

@Ara: William sometimes gets teething symptoms but I could have sworn that he had a mouthful already. I dunno. I feel sorry for the little guys.

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Sick kiddos: We had like 100 out of the 500 students in our school out sick some day last week. Many of the classes that normally have 25 students had 12? One class even had 8! Man my kiddos are healthy I averaged 23 last week out 28 and this week I had 26 boo. Okay I realize it sounds awful like I don't want my kiddos coming to school I just want them to get sick now and get it out of their system instead of the middle of November.
Olivia is super sick not ER sick, but enough that my mom is taking off the afternoon to take her in. I have parent teacher conferences from 8:45 to 7:15 tomorrow the Friday until 1:15. And of course stupid me didn't schedule myself a lunch for tomorrow.

Stephanie: I'm sorry about Brandon is such a s**t and about the no showers for Maddy's birthday. Have you considered working at day care? A lot of day cares allow you to bring your child for free or extremely reduced cost. I you have transportation issues. When my husband and I only have on car one of us always had to walk to work. If you get a job first I vote Brandon walks or takes the bus. Would your family be able to help you and the girls get to PA then file for divorce and custody? Gosh girl I'm sorry things are so rough on you right now.

Nater: Ugh weight loss. I feel ya girl. I think it just takes a moment in your life when you finally decide it has to be done. I'm not at the point yet and I'm watching my weight go up and up. It sucks. I hope that moment that inspires you to start comes soon.

Digi: How are you feeling? I love seeing all your picture of little miss Itty! heart Janitorial jobs for schools are pretty good especially if you can get on full time. Good luck.

Iggy: Best of luck with your prescription.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The_Perky_Thief

Digi: How are you feeling? I love seeing all your picture of little miss Itty! heart Janitorial jobs for schools are pretty good especially if you can get on full time. Good luck.

Doing well. Exhausted, but pretty well. ^_^ Thanks. I love sharing her! My cousin's husband is one of the head custodians. He does amazingly well. They were hiring full time in the summer, but right now just sub. He says a bunch are retiring soon though.

How is class going?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Also, I want to get Itty this for Xmas.
I'm SO EXCITED for Halloween tomorrow!!! Aden hasn't been with me for Halloween since he was 2 or 3, and I've never been trick or treating in the city we live in. I'm nervous but I'm really excited. I hope he totally loves it. smile
Iggy: I was on Zoloft and trying to lose weight. Made it a bit harder but I didn't automatically gain on it.

Yeah, I'm about to start putting in more applications since Brandon's a POS and hasn't been doing all he should be -_- I could leave her with him during the day.

Digi: You should see it already. I've been focusing on my commissions and Maddy's party so been busy busy busy... and he's done s**t. I could strangle him. I told him there is NO WAY I am moving in with his Mom... so he better get his s**t together.

That little star doll is cute!!!

Thief: We don't live close to buses or businesses really >_< And I can't leave the state with the girls 'cause if Brandon files for custody I HAVE to come back or it's parental kidnapping. sad

Trick or Treating: We're going tomorrow... it's supposed to get cold... in the 50s haha. Oh well, I'll just bundle up the girls, they'll be good. We used to ToT in the snow haha
Trick or treating: It's supposed to be like 16 (60 F) tomorrow during the day, so pretty nice still in the evening tomorrow. I'm stoked. It was freezing today and it even snowed a bit, so I'm thrilled that it's not going to feel like winter again tomorrow! Snow again on Saturday though haha

Lucky Star

Cyrus is hilarious as usual.
I told him we were going to the baby doctor, and he told me the doctor was going to take the baby out of my belly, when I told him not yet the baby has to get bigger, he said my belly can't get bigger and the baby needs to get taken out lol.

Also learned I have an anterior placenta, that would explain why I'm so huge already and I can't feel Ezra move much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff