No longer accepting new votes.

Vecendron's Wife

Ruthless Conversationalist

17,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Sammiifayse
FINALLY caught Emmett on video doing his weird arch thing. I hope he gets this crawling thing down soon. It's so frustrating seeing him so close. He has all the muscle groups and co-ordination, he just hasn't figured out how to put it all together.
Video

That's way too cute, that little butt wiggle omg.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
The reason we arer adamant about Toby being in cloth diapers (they snap closed) is because he got in a habit of ripping his sposies off also he had taken to pooping on the floor and playing in it. The two hobbies never met each other but I don't want them to

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mawsibeth
The reason we arer adamant about Toby being in cloth diapers (they snap closed) is because he got in a habit of ripping his sposies off also he had taken to pooping on the floor and playing in it. The two hobbies never met each other but I don't want them to

Emily is somewhat still cloth diapered (during naptime and bedtime). She can undo snaps now. It took her awhile though.

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Sukuya
mawsibeth

Emily is somewhat still cloth diapered (during naptime and bedtime). She can undo snaps now. It took her awhile though.

Luckily most of our diapers are from a bad lot that the snaps are super hard to undo xp Hooray for factory errors! lol
Potties can be the devil. I hate cleaning them. Potty training was supposed to end my contact with poop! Nope. Not so much. neutral
I both love and am slightly worried by the fact that loud noises don't really bother Emmett. Like the guy mowing our lawns. I was able to let Emmett play on his mat while I quickly ran outside to pull the clothes in off the line so they wouldn't be covered by dust. The noise just doesn't bother him. Never has, even when we first brought him home.
The bloke that does our lawns used to knock on the door and see if Emmett was asleep before he started 'cause he didn't want to wake him up. But the noise never bothered him, never woke up. So we all stopped worrying about it.
I have to get his hearing tested at 8mo anyway 'cause of a particular anti-viral I was on while pregnant.

Does anyone have a little one so completely unphased by noises?
Sammiifayse
I both love and am slightly worried by the fact that loud noises don't really bother Emmett. Like the guy mowing our lawns. I was able to let Emmett play on his mat while I quickly ran outside to pull the clothes in off the line so they wouldn't be covered by dust. The noise just doesn't bother him. Never has, even when we first brought him home.
The bloke that does our lawns used to knock on the door and see if Emmett was asleep before he started 'cause he didn't want to wake him up. But the noise never bothered him, never woke up. So we all stopped worrying about it.
I have to get his hearing tested at 8mo anyway 'cause of a particular anti-viral I was on while pregnant.

They didn't test his hearing after birth? Guess it's an American thing, but they do that in the hospital here after birth. In Oscar's case we took him a couple days after birth to have it checked since he was born at home.

Neither of my kids really cared that much about noise.

Shameless Consumer

The girls don't get scared by anything except the vacuum and old, strange men. Might be because they're twins, but Emily especially will sleep through absolutely anything. I think she might have some mild form of sleep paralysis, though, but I don't know if that's the crazy mommy talking.
Sukuya
Sammiifayse
Emmett has a lot of overalls. Both Michael & I love them, so my MIL gets him Osh Kosh ones while she's in the states (it's a lot cheaper there). They're so much easier. Emmett's issue is his shirts ride up, so overalls help stop that.
Once we're toilet training though, it won't be anything but elastic waist bands for a while xD

The sad thing is, my daughter is toilet training. The reason for most of her paintings is because she refuses to poop in her pants so instead takes her diaper off, poops somewhere in the room and colors with it...
One day I came in to find she took a dump on her dump truck. What?

Oh dear :/ I hope Emmett doesn't do that.
Good luck!
Frau Holda
Sammiifayse

They didn't test his hearing after birth? Guess it's an American thing, but they do that in the hospital here after birth. In Oscar's case we took him a couple days after birth to have it checked since he was born at home.

We all have hearing tests at birth. He passed it with flying colours. But because of the anti-viral I was on, it put him at risk of developing hearing loss once he was a little older and his ear drums etc had developed a little further.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sammiifayse
Sukuya
Sammiifayse
Emmett has a lot of overalls. Both Michael & I love them, so my MIL gets him Osh Kosh ones while she's in the states (it's a lot cheaper there). They're so much easier. Emmett's issue is his shirts ride up, so overalls help stop that.
Once we're toilet training though, it won't be anything but elastic waist bands for a while xD

The sad thing is, my daughter is toilet training. The reason for most of her paintings is because she refuses to poop in her pants so instead takes her diaper off, poops somewhere in the room and colors with it...

Good luck!

It's not so bad. My husband can't stand it so he has the job of washing her afterwards. I get to do the dirty work because I can stomach that kind of thing. We're on opposing ends. Poop and vomit, I've got. Blood is all him.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Sammiifayse
Frau Holda
Sammiifayse

We all have hearing tests at birth. He passed it with flying colours. But because of the anti-viral I was on, it put him at risk of developing hearing loss once he was a little older and his ear drums etc had developed a little further.

Is he responding well when you talk to him?
Sukuya
Sammiifayse
Sukuya
Sammiifayse

Good luck!

It's not so bad. My husband can't stand it so he has the job of washing her afterwards. I get to do the dirty work because I can stomach that kind of thing. We're on opposing ends. Poop and vomit, I've got. Blood is all him.

Michael gags a lot at the smell of poo, but he can clean it up if need be. I can handle all bodily fluids in that they don't cause a negative reaction. Just as soon as I'm done, I'll do scrub my hands several times.
Naterbee
Sammiifayse
Frau Holda
Sammiifayse

Is he responding well when you talk to him?

I think so, but I can't tell if he's responding to the sounds or the faces. I'm pretty sure it's the sounds, mainly because it's the only reason he plays with one of his toys.

Shirtless Informer

Lilith has pooped in bed before. I was giving her naked time and it happened so suddenly I was just like "Fine." and sat there and watched her. What was done was done. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff