Bassinet 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

@ Faerie: Ugh lucky! Last year we had two days get above 30 (86) - once in June and once in September. This year we've had probably almost 10 days get above that. Waaaay too hot. It's not so bad if there's like a breeze, but on the two hottest days this month (in the last two weeks, actually) there's been no motion in the air at all. OMG so hot.

Hardcore Muse

Knitsy:
I know you pretty much have to pick your battles but Gah it's frustrating. U_U

Ghosts:
Anything paranormal I'm totally there. If there's a book or a show about ghosts or hauntings totally going to read or watch. Those haunting shows get pretty repetitive though. Back home in Florida the down town area of Arcadia was consumed by a fire in like the 1900s give or take. A cow kicked over a lanter, I kid you not. Lol but going into downtown at night is down right eerie. I never saw anything but I've always been sensitive to things my whole life. Like places will give me good or bad vibes and I always trust my instincts when it would come to going into a house or what not. Supposedly Arcadia is very haunted.
But there was this one empty lot down from where my BFF lived and I hated driving past that place, just evil vibes. Turns out there use to be a house there and one night the father came home killed his wife and kids before he set the house on fire and then killed himself. I didn't find that out until much later and it was only after I told my mom how much the place spooked me.
lol

There was another house in Fort Ogden I hated too. Turns out the lady who lived there died by jumping out of the top floor window. Rumors were she either killed herself or was pushed but there are people who swear they've seen a woman's face in the top story window.
._.

So yeah I'm a nut when it comes to ghosts and such. XD
@ Mississippi: With grandparents you mean? Yeah, I have to not think about what Aden's gramma (his dad mom) does that pisses me off, cause otherwise I'd go nuts. scream
All I want to do is sleep right now, or have a shower because of how crappy I feel.
But nope, because Adam got too drunk last night and is now hung over and refused to get up because of that of course all the responsibilities fall on me this morning.
:/
Apparently he wants to sleep in for as long as he wants and then go to work, trying to find where time with Aaliyah fits into all of this...

Hardcore Muse

Knitsy :
Yes, sorry I was rushed posting and should of explained better. XD

Torch:
His loss in the long run missing out spending time with yall.

Off topic :
I ended up putting Sophia to bed at 5:50. I couldn't deal with the whining anymore and she has whined all day long. She's been fed, she's had a bath, I read her stories a hundred times, she has her drink, and I gave her some Motrin since she had started to yank at her mouth. But oh god I just couldn't deal with it today at all. She just wanted to cling to me and cry all day nothing made her happy. I hope tomorrow is better. U_U

Sparkly Smoker

@Perky: I wish someone could help me out. My mom really doesn't have the extra money and my in-laws are pretty low income. I'd ask my dad but he's helped me out so much already. I'd be humiliated. I agree with it being a long term investment and so much easier than the pill or using condoms. I'm sure we'll be able to get me and IUD but other things have to come first. confused

@Mississippi: I didn't even think of asking for a payment plan. I was so upset because I've had SO many problems with the office staff there. I love my doctor but everyone else that works there is as dumb as a bag of rocks. I'll ask them after I talk to my SO.

@Parenting: My parents and my in-laws haven't had a chance to do anything to piss me off concerning Isabella, yet. I know my parents will respect my parenting style so I'm not really worried, there. Time will only tell with my in-laws.

@Weather: It's been humid and rainy the past couple of days... but before that it was in the 100s. gonk So, yeah. Definitely ready for Fall over here!

My best friend is seriously grating on my nerves. She's very blunt and usually it doesn't bother me but concerning this one subject, I'm really getting tired of it. She was talking about going to see our favorite band in Austin (since they're not coming to Houston, ARGH!) and I said I was jealous. "Well, you should of thought about that before having a baby," was her reply. And that's her reply for just about everything! If I complain about anything concerning parenting, that's what I get. I know she's only half serious and half teasing but it's still so annoying.

I need a freaking break. I have been so crabby lately and all I do is complain to you guys. xd

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
@Iggy: I could probably stand that joke once before it got old. We do make sacrifices as parents, but I know that we wouldn't go back and do things differently.

Tell her that it's really starting to bother you. You understand that it can be annoying to hear someone complain, but just because you took one route in life doesn't mean that you can't complain every once in awhile.

@Missi: Thank you!

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Aahh, it just occurred to me that not this Monday but next will be my last art class.
I am really kinda depressed about this.
D:
The teacher that we have does night classes with another lot of people from 7 - 10pm and I am sorely tempted to sign up fro them but it would require Adam being home on time every single night that it runs and there is absolutely no way that would ever actually happen.
His usual getting home time is 8 - 10pm.
I thiink there's a day time one but that one depends on numbers whether or not it will run, sight lot cheaper ($184 compared to $230) but this is a shorter one, runs 8 weeks from 1:30 - 4:00pm which would be doable but like I said, that would depend on whether or not they would get the numbers to run it,.

Hardcore Muse

Iggy:
It certainly wouldn't be bad to ask and I can understand being frustrated about everything though. Give yourself time to calm down and then call up there and talk to billing about a possible payment plan. A lot of doctors offices won't advertise they do payment plans so you have to ask.

Digi:
No problem and thank you again. smile

Nater:
I hope enough people sign up for the day class.

Off topic :
Sophia woke up sometime between 4 and 5 this morning and since Brian hadn't come to bed yet he got her and took care of her so I could sleep in. It was so nice but now there goes our plans for getting out today. sad
We'll probably head out tomorrow though. I need to pick up some stuff for Sophia and myself and really I just want to get out of the house. Lol

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

I am so done with this vacation. So very done.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Having an awful bi polar day. I'm getting my "summer migraine" and I feel horrible becauE it's a Saturday... And husband has been with the boys all day, when we usually try to do fun things on Saturday...
Husband doesn't mind at all, and is having fun with the boys... But I'm a mental wreck. I was literally crying while petting the cat. And I NEVER cry. Like. Never. I can't tell you the last time I cried... I'm in so much pain. And my emotions are auch a wreck today I can't think straight.
Rachel: I know, I'm SO sad I don't get to use it. Some people suggested I use it for a girl name but I don't care for that... I'm going to get a male dog some day and call him Remi though I guess lol

Ghosts: Nice! I want to go ghost hunting some day when the girls are older. I bet New Orleans has some good places.

I lived in a haunted house, stupid ghost would open the front door in the middle of the night although it was locked and bolted... and it was winter... and cold... or leave the light on although we KNOW we turned it off... and we often heard things falling own the attic stairs yet nothing had. We learned to live with it.

Digi: *hugs*

Dreams: Yeah... I didn't even think of it at the time. Oh well. x-x

OMFG I AM SO ******** READY TO GO HOME I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING THE ******** OUT! /vent
Pissed. I left so much behind at work last night, or outright lost stuff and screwed up a tip that Michael thought I should have kept but I couldn't in good conscience. Just ugh. Ironically, I'm more upset about losing the back to my Batman earring than I am anything else. Though I'll be pissed if someone steals my boots that I left behind between when I left this morning and when I get back there tonight.

Sparkly Smoker

@Stephanie: What's wrong?

@Sammii: I forget everything these days so I know how you feel. |: You could call up there and ask them to put your boots aside.

We were supposed to go on a date tonight but as soon as I put Isabella down for the night, my mom started banging around in the kitchen and then her dogs started barking. So, Isabella is wide awake and won't go back down. Of course, I had to be dramatic and cried about it for almost an hour. We haven't had alone time since our anniversary in May and I was really looking forward to dinner and a movie. SO went out to get The Hobbit and The a Lego Movie and some yummy dinner. Maybe tonight isn't a total bust. emotion_c8
Iggy: Just ready to go home. Been at my Mom's/Dad's since June 3rd and I'm so over it... it's SO hard to keep them out of everything since my Mom's isn't baby proof and impossible to make baby proved totally. Pretty much been a single parent since I got here and it's just getting to me.

I'm sorry about date night. I'd have cried too and have before haha. Fingers crossed your night isn't a total bust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff