Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
My 3 month old and I were playing this morning. She grabbed my hands and suddenly pulled herself to her feet and started to take steps. I was just like "D: Slow down! You just skipped 2 steps altogether! You can't even crawl kid!"

she skipped crawling and standing all at once..

Lucky Star

Cyrus is napping on the couch and his eyes are half open while he's snoring up a storm.

It's CREEPY!

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Speaking of teeth, my front tooth has been throbbing since Sunday night. Is there anything that can be done about it? I would have to go to a new dentist office which means I don't know if they'll do anything without x-rays.

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm BAAACK! ^.^ Well those of you who have me on facebook I was never gone, but "Hello" to everyone else.

Sade: Sorry about your heart, that's so scary.

Faerie: Congratz mama. I hope first tri goes quickly for you!

Knitsy: You'll be fine. I hope you post lots of photos of your wedding.

Jason: Eh ignorant people. ******** em. I would reply: "I don't know whose the woman in the relationship we only like men. Oh you meant in the bedroom? Well we charge an admission fee. Would you like to buy tickets the next time we have sex?" emotion_omnomnom

Drinking at children party: Yep stay classly. cool I don't know I guess a beer or glass of wine is fine, but getting drunk is not necessary. My husband and I don't drink too often though I can drink like a fish. He only had one drink during my pregnancy and it was because it was a special blueberry girly drink that he wanted to try while out to lunch.

I'm pretty sure I just nailed my interview for a kindergarten position! Our road trip was thankfully uneventful. I have pictures posted online for facebook friends. We did 10 to 15 hour days and took lots of breaks for Olivia. It was neat to see most of the southwest and northwestern United States. Lower British Columbia is BEAUTIFUL! The Yukon looks exactly like Alaska. All in all I'm glad I made the trip, the Redwood forest was neat, but I'm so glad to be home. I think if I ever move out of state again I'm going to pay to have everything shipped or sell everything. 7 days in a car sucks.

Hardcore Muse

Digital Fiend
Speaking of teeth, my front tooth has been throbbing since Sunday night. Is there anything that can be done about it? I would have to go to a new dentist office which means I don't know if they'll do anything without x-rays.

Is it just the tooth or are your gums swollen too? You can take Motrin to help with any swelling or pain and see if that helps any.
@ Perky: I don't usually post pics here, but I'll try to remember razz

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Welcome back perky smile

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Mississippi Black Velvet

Ara:
You do seem like you'd be intimidating. XD
But in a good way, lol.

I'm just very opinionated! xd Ironically when I got a review at work last month apparently people said I was very easy to get along with.

And WTF on that FB picture is right. Jesus would probably be telling the woman to stop being ridiculous.

Sammiifayse

Just skip the "something he needs" part of the gift buying and save the money. Maybe you will think of something he really needs later in the year.

Digital Fiend

Try calling the dentist and ask? I went to a brand new dentist when I was pregnant. They cleaned my teeth and looked at them without doing x-rays because I told them I would not be x-rayed while pregnant. They were super nice.

Of course, the whole "no x-rays" kind of went out the window when I had my car accident. I had to get my wrist, chest, and pelvis all x-rayed at 30 weeks.

Hardcore Muse

AraTeran

Nothing wrong with being opinionated. Maybe you cowed them all into saying you're easy to get along with lest they invoke your wrath.
emotion_awesome

I kid, but honestly better to be vocal when need be than to be a push over. :3

And as for the picture all I can think is people seriously take religion a little too far for everything in life.
Because you know religion clearly outweighs the benefits of modern medicine.
lol

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
AraTeran

Of course, the whole "no x-rays" kind of went out the window when I had my car accident. I had to get my wrist, chest, and pelvis all x-rayed at 30 weeks.

Thanks. I'll have to try. I'm really bad at calling. My phone anxiety is ridiculous. And yikes! That sounds horrible. At least everything turned out pretty great. smile

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Digital Fiend

Thanks. I'll have to try. I'm really bad at calling. My phone anxiety is ridiculous. And yikes! That sounds horrible. At least everything turned out pretty great. smile

I hate talking on the phone too! Just say that you want to get in to see the dentist but you are pregnant and concerned about getting x-rays. Or you can be like me; I get my husband to schedule most of my appointments because he is totally fine talking on the phone.

Gerry had no adverse effects from the accident, or the x-rays. We were both very lucky.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
AraTeran

I hate talking on the phone too! Just say that you want to get in to see the dentist but you are pregnant and concerned about getting x-rays. Or you can be like me; I get my husband to schedule most of my appointments because he is totally fine talking on the phone.

Gerry had no adverse effects from the accident, or the x-rays. We were both very lucky.

I normally do actually! It just sucks because he works all the time. sad

Like, my phone anxiety is non-existent if I can easily predict or know what's going to happen. It's the not-knowing the outcome that freaks me out.
Digi: $20 later I got some and they helped a little. Trying hard to keep it from turning into a full blown infection 'cause I don't have insurance or money for a doctor/antibiotics x-x

I'm sorry James is drinking when you can't. sad Brandon drank for his bachelor's party but I guess it didn't bother me 'cause I didn't really care that I couldn't drink. He doesn't eat Sushi either which would make me sad (I ate it anyway though... nothing raw but still).

Thief: Welcome back, so glad the trip went well!

Phone anxiety: I have it too... so... bad... crying

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

The_Perky_Thief
I'm pretty sure I just nailed my interview for a kindergarten position!

Good luck, hope you get it!

Phone anxiety: Hoo hah, I do phone tech support, so none of that! (hope that doesn't come across as snide or anything)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff