Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Mississippi Black Velvet

Nater:
How'd the appointment go yesterday?

Fine, the Doctor seemed annoyed with me because I was only given a 10 minute appointment by the lady at the desk, but I did ask for a long one because it was a procedure, she just must not have understood or something?
The biggest problem with it is that I must have done something to it yesterday because it bled on me and I'm not entirely sure how long I have to keep the compression bandage on because of it.
Either way my arm itches like hell and aches too.

Hardcore Muse

Naterbee

Not your fault the nurse didn't understand but doctors do seem limited on patience anyway.
lol

I honestly couldn't tell you since I never had one put in. I know a friend of mine had the one in her arm done shortly after having her daughter and she said it hurt for a few weeks, bruised pretty badly as well.
If nothing else I'd call the doctor's office and find out everything you need to know. :3

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

AraTeran
fReemade Ran
Sammiifayse

Yup. Got to love Australia xD
Even if she was born in March it'd still be more Summer than Autumn/Fall.

What, you mean there's other countries outside of 'Merica?

Not all people from America are stupid rolleyes

Ran is American, he was making a joke because he forgot that Sammii is from Australia.

fReemade Ran's Partner

Omnipresent Traveler

Is it bad that when I hear people talking about the birthing process I still get squeamish?
Boesen Moo
Is it bad that when I hear people talking about the birthing process I still get squeamish?

I have to avoid birthing discussions since having Belanna cause they set me on edge and put my anxiety through the roof. So many regrets, so much trauma :/

Lucky Star

Rachuul
Faerie Dreams
Cyrus is sick with a fever.
He threw up all over me.
Slept on top of me for the last 4 hours.
And now he decided to sleep on the kitchen floor...

Poor little guy!!! Little kids throwing up is the worst.. especially when they don't understand it =(.
The first time Ashton threw up he did it all over my dad in his truck. xD!

Hope he feels better!

It was the first time Cyrus threw up, he was freaking out so bad...
He got it all over the couch, me, and the kitchen floor....
I think it's safe to say I can never eat lucky charms again, lol.

He's a little better today since I made kyle come home from work. Since 5 this morning he was screaming for Dada...sucks cause we need the money, but there was no way I could calm him down or deal with him pushing me away cause he wants daddy for 12 hours until he got home
Sorry if anyone's said anything to me since my last post - it's been a really hectic past few days and I haven't been online. I left halfway through the work day (which is when I get online) on Friday after I found out my great uncle passed away... and then I completely forgot to get online yesterday. Hope everyone's doing well!
@Moo: Birthing is pretty gross.

@Faerie: I hope cyrus feels better soon. Laynie's thrown up before and it really really sucked. I was covered head to toe and actually had to shower plus she was all miserable and feverish. It's the worst.

So I'm dogsitting for my dad until Thursday morning. These dogs are killing me. My dads house is fairly large but they have to be right on top of you all the time. They have a '3 seasons' room with sliding glass doors going out from the living room. The dogs will randomly start barking at night if they think they see something out there plus early in the morning when the deer are out there they go nuts. I wish there were curtains or blinds or something I could pull shut. I gave up last night and put the dogs in bed with me since they're used to sleeping with some one. I brought Laynie in and she half woke up and normally she'd go back to sleep but she saw the dogs and 'OH MA GERD MA DOGS'. So we got up at 555. >=( I want to just put the dogs up tonight but they'll whine and bark the whole time.

Plus bella actually bit Laynie on the face. She was totally fine with Laynie yesterday even with laynie pulling on her collar, tugging her ears, hugging and giving kisses to her. It didn't break Laynie's skin, just left little red marks but needless to say I will have to supervise her much more closely. Laynie freaked out for about 15 minutes before trying to chase bella and hug and kiss her again. That girl does not hold a grudge. I had put bella up and laynie was so upset she couldn't see her.

Laynie has a ton of fun chasing them and yelling at them, they've never been upset by it before. Blurgh.
The last few days have been so rough. Everyone in the house has a cold. My poor babies are so stuffed up sad thankfully the swings have been helping them, Sapphire has been fighting being put in her swing so much.

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

AraTeran
fReemade Ran
Sammiifayse

I'm married to one.

Who is not. Just to clarify.
fReemade Ran
AraTeran
fReemade Ran
Sammiifayse

I'm married to one.

Who is not. Just to clarify.

I've encountered lots of stupid people on our road trips to the states.
I've also encountered lots of stupid people at home in Canada. razz

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Off topic: I need ideas for crafts and games to do with my daughter. She kind of just plays by herself all the time because I don't know anybody with kids in this state. sweatdrop And I don't know how to play with her. I've never liked dress-up and I always feel stupid playing pretend. sad

We've got construction paper, popsicle sticks, markers and crayons and stuff but I can't buy anything I DON'T have. Like pipecleaners for cute a little egg bunny project I saw a few days ago. We made a treasure chest, dubloons, rings and bracelets and a telescope (Wrong word but I can't remember what they're called) for a pirate themed day a while back. We made a popsicle stick family with yarn hair too.
Well my day just keeps getting better and better (sarcasm). First I find out our government knew about that heart bleed bug for two years and now I get a letter in the mail from the government saying my SIN (Social insurince number) has been stolen by the heart bleed bug. Over 900 SINs were stolen, so now I have had my identity stolen -.- thanks to the god damned ******** government... Then I find out both my and my boyfriend's income tax information may or may not be compromised as well. The only good part about all of this crap? The Feds are footing my legal bills to get my identity back.

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
I got my paperwork approved today. I'm officially a teacher in the state of Texas. Woot Woot now for that job.
Got a phone call from the hospital today. I owe 1000 something. Not too bad. I'm annoyed that they claim they mailed the bill on the 30th but I didn't get it. They do payment plans hopefully they don't charge an a** load of interest.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Boesen Moo

Birth is definitely a messy process!

It just reminds me that I have to do it all over again one more time crying hopefully in the distant future!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff