Welcome to Gaia! ::

People, read your damn history text, he grew up in Nazareth, he had a white mother, all accounts of him portrat him as white wtf don't you get from this, EVEN THE ROMANS SAID HE WAS WHITE!
k31owner
demon_panda_ninja
k31owner
First of all, he grew up in Nazareth (majority of white citizens), all Roman accouts of him describe him as a pale skinned nomad. The area in which he grew up in is mostly white, just because he grew up in the middle east does not make him brown or anyother color. The Romans and the Jews are from the middle east, but about 92% of them are white, so yeah, Jesus was white.
you just believe what the media tells you, ok lemming

I don't listen to the media you liberal idiot. Read and you'll find my story true, read all of the roman documents. Try to get this through your thick skull that just because you do not believe something doesn't make it false. You need a good schooling in history, so go get a good history book and start reading, come back when you can really prove me wrong.
alright, jesus was born in what is now known as israel, correct? israel is very hot, the natives of that area have a dark brown skin and are definately not caucasian. so when was the last time you saw a pale white man, that spent his child hood growing up in a non white, non- english speaking community, grow up into a white, english speaking jew. it's impossible. thus the facts are: jesus could not be white and he also could not have known english. also you said the roman documents, correct? what makes you think that those are the original documents. thus i have debunked your theory, lemming.
I was just thinking about the irony in this the other day.

Many Americans stereotype Middle Easterners as heathens and terrorist, but Jesus is Middle Eastern. xd
demon_panda_ninja
k31owner
demon_panda_ninja
k31owner
First of all, he grew up in Nazareth (majority of white citizens), all Roman accouts of him describe him as a pale skinned nomad. The area in which he grew up in is mostly white, just because he grew up in the middle east does not make him brown or anyother color. The Romans and the Jews are from the middle east, but about 92% of them are white, so yeah, Jesus was white.

I don't listen to the media you liberal idiot. Read and you'll find my story true, read all of the roman documents. Try to get this through your thick skull that just because you do not believe something doesn't make it false. You need a good schooling in history, so go get a good history book and start reading, come back when you can really prove me wrong.
alright, jesus was born in what is now known as israel, correct? israel is very hot, the natives of that area have a dark brown skin and are definately not caucasian. so when was the last time you saw a pale white man, that spent his child hood growing up in a non white, non- english speaking community, grow up into a white, english speaking jew. it's impossible. thus the facts are: jesus could not be white and he also could not have known english. also you said the roman documents, correct? what makes you think that those are the original documents. thus i have debunked your theory, lemming.

I didn't say he spoke english, the original language was hebrew. The documents are translations from old scrolls discovered in rome, if you go to isreal you will notice the large amount of white people there, just because it is hot does not mean they are dark. You are a dumbass and need to get your facts straight. Try pulling your head out of your a** long enough to see what it is that I am saying, pathetic liberal.
Zealous Blue
I was just thinking about the irony in this the other day.

Many Americans stereotype Middle Easterners as heathens and terrorist, but Jesus is Middle Eastern. xd
so it was jesus who was behind 9/11 eek
k31owner
demon_panda_ninja
k31owner
demon_panda_ninja
k31owner

I didn't say he spoke english, the original language was hebrew. The documents are translations from old scrolls discovered in rome, if you go to isreal you will notice the large amount of white people there, just because it is hot does not mean they are dark. You are a dumbass and need to get your facts straight. Try pulling your head out of your a** long enough to see what it is that I am saying, pathetic liberal.
technically yes if it is very hot you will most likely see darker people. and also i know that if you go to israel now you will see white people. that is because this is the present, in the past when there was very little ways of transportation you would see many different races in different parts of the world. also i know you did not say he spoke english, but in many scriptures and texts he was considered a blue eyed, blonde or light brown haired, white jew that spoke english. so until you can except the fact that roman scripture is not the only one, and you begin to read other scriptures, you can ******** off
jesus is white because he is jewish and from the middle east
k31owner
People, read your damn history text, he grew up in Nazareth, he had a white mother, all accounts of him portrat him as white wtf don't you get from this, EVEN THE ROMANS SAID HE WAS WHITE!
true true true but still he was from the middle east he was jewish
dragon kx
jesus is white because he is jewish and from the middle east
that is an oxy moron, if you are jew than you are white, most of the time, but if you are from the middle east you have brown skin. so how can he be jewish and from the middle east. he is one or the other you lemming.
JEWISH, dumbshit.

He was an ISRAELITE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THEY LOOK PRETTY ******** WHITE TO ME.

Massive inventory sale. Buy my s**t, kay?
PS:
Most of what was originally Israel is now part of Palestine. Palestinians are of arabic descent. However in Jesus' time, Nazareth belonged to the Israelites. Who are actually of a Russian / Ukranian descent. Hence the being white.

Massive inventory sale. Buy my s**t, kay?

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
According to a friend of mine.

"Jesus is a short, brown haired, brown eyed, dark skinned guy"
Simply because back then people WERE short and yeah.

Apparently. He's blue eyes, blonde haired white man to our generations.
Uhm where the hell did that come from?

Though. I guess it's because Christians tend to be white, therefore, they think "Why should I believe in someone not white?"
As a black person would most likely believe their God is black.
You generally support your own color.

Or be like me and think he didn;'t exist =]
Its a common argument whether Jesus was white or black. However, scientific study and time-travel has proven he has qualities of both:

Hope that clears things up.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jesus was Jesus, he is great, I don't care what color he is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff